Fuck Wattpad Last Story

I found out that I wrongly tagged
It so, sadly it will not be coming back.
      But I will write a send off smut to dedicate, to my stupidity lol.

             Third POV

After the rough gangbang with Harambe, Shorbie felt raw. So he decided to rub himself on Harambe feeling his beautiful fur brushing up against his raw body. He felt complete with Harambe. And he knew Harambe felt complete with him. But love was hard and Harambe and Shorbie were never met to be.
               Shorbie POV
      As I was rubbing myself against Harambes fur I didn't even see the zoo people. Until I heard a gunshot and as I jerked up I saw blood pouring out of Harambe's beautiful furry skin.
     It was sad that Harambe died that day in the zoo. But I moved on in my life and decided to become a male stripper to deal with the pain of Harambe's death. Now at age 70 I suck,jerk,and have buttsex with whoever is willing to give a couple dollars. 
            Shorbie moved on with life,
and now after 55 years he lives as a happy male stripper. :)

               I'm sorry for this.
Don't blame me blame Wattpad for taking down a story that I spent about 10 hours on lol.
          But I don't plan on continuing this but if I do it will be for the sake of shorambe.
           Kira out
            PS I have a English scholarship lol