Final Author's Note

Once again, I have competed The Rebel Princess and let me tell you, the second time around has been an even crazier ride than the first!

For those of you new here, I first began writing this story in 2013 and when I finished it then, the final word count was 113,035. Now, three years later, I have completed the rewritten version of the story and the final word count comes to 157,632. Wow! A huge difference in the word count, and I think a huge different in the content. I started writing this story when I started high school, and I'm in my second year of university now. That's a huge span of time and that means I have grown so much as a writer from that point to now.

And I could never have done half of that growth without some of these amazing people. Liviamay Smilies Noushka _Palen @StartARebellion @words_are_weapons lokiofasgard_

These lovely people were the first people I met on Wattpad and first outside of my family to know of my love of writing and encourage me. I would not be the writer I am today without their amazing support, enthusiasm, occasional fangirling and willingness to mentor me. I do not deserve any of you and I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. Thank you for believing in me from the beginning.

Now, as you can guess, a handful of  years have passed since my early days of Wattpadding and I've met even more people since then and it would now be impossible to list them all here, but I want to establish that it does not mean that any of you mean less to me, it just means my memory is a little faulty. Please, if you are not in the above list, I still want to say thank  you for your support and belief in my writing. It still means more than I can say. Truly, it does, despite the fact that I am a writer, I have no words to describe how much it means to mean knowing that people enjoy what I put on paper.

Now onto some questions:

Q: Is there a sequel?

A: Yes.

Q: When will it be posted?

A: Sometime after November, I need a break from Illidred for a bit. As much I love the characters, I need to get away from their warring world and visit a new place for a bit.

As always, thanks for reading and of course...

Write on! :)