Weclome Back To Asgard

LokiP.O.V.

I was in the elevator in stark tower. I had get Katherine and drug her with vervain so we can find a way to stop her and her master's plan. The elevator dings and I get out walking towards the living room. I see that there is glass outside on the balcony. "If your looking for Katherine,she's not here. She left after you threw Stefan off the balcony. He's fine." I turned and saw Peter.

"Where is she?" I asked. "Now why would I tell you?" he asked. I sighed. " This is how I see it. I tell you were she went, you go after her and take her away again only for me to get her back. But not just me. I will bring the whole army and you will see what happens when you take one of your kind." he said. "Where is she?"

KatherineP.O.V.

I was driving away to small town to meet up with someone. I had a smile on my red lips as I looked ahead. I okay I admit throwing Stefan of the tower was harsh, but he'll forgive me. I looked down at my wrist and saw the red going threw my veins and my bison turned dark before going away.I shook my head and started tapping my fingers onto the beat of the song.

I feel good, I walk alone

But then I trip upon myself and I fall

I, I stand up, and then I'm okay

But then you print that shit

That makes me want to scream

So do what you want

What you want with my body

Do what you want

Don't stop, let's party

Do what you want with my body

Write what you want

Say what you want 'bout me

If you wanna know that I'm not sorry

Do what you want

What you want with my body

"YOU CANT HAVE MY HEART AND YOU WANT USE MY MIND BUT, DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH MY BODY!DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH MY BODY! YOU CANT STOP MY VOICE, 'CAUSE YOU DONT OWN MY LIFE! BUT DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH MY BODY! DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH MY BODY!" I yelled. I pulled up at a small dinner and got out of my car. My heels clicked on the ground as I made my way inside. I slid into a both next to someone. They had their menu covering their face."You know,when I get a call in the middle of the night I would expect that it was my family. I made an exception coming here, Katerina." they said.

"Well hello to you too,Elijah." I said. He put down his menu and I saw a smile on his face. "You know I could have killed you by know." he said. "Oh and why's that?" I asked. "You killed my brother." he said. "Well you can't act like he didn't deserve it. Plus we have history Elijah you couldn't kill me even if you wanted." I said. "That maybe true. You wanted to meet,why?" "I need your help." I said. "With what?" he asked. "I made a deal with a man I never met before. He promised that I could get revenge on...my ex. An he put something in me." I said. "Something as in?" he asked.

I rolled up my sleeve and took a fork stabbing me in the arm. The red that went through me showed up out of the wound and Elijah grabbed my arm as it started to slowly heal."This thing,it talks to me,makes me see things.Gives my dreams and nightmares. Everyday I have to drink a very large amount of blood cause it weakens me. This thing...it's powerful and dark. I was wondering since you lived longer me you could of heard of something like this before." I said. "I have never seen anything like this. What is the name of this man you made a deal with." he asked. I rolled my sleeves back down.

"He never told me, all I got is the first letter.M. Loki-I mean my ex said that he knew what my master was up too. I have no idea. But if Loki knows what my master is planning then he knows his name." I said. "Loki as in-" "Yes Loki the Norse's god of mischief and lies. Long story,don't know how it's gonna end yet." I said. "I have a few books on Norse mythology back at our mansion in Mystic falls. I will check and see if I can find anything on your problem." He said. "Thank you Elijah. I owe you." I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got up from my seat but felt someone grab my hand. "After I find the information you need, how about we talk about it over dinner?" he asked. "Are you asking me to come with you on a date?"I asked. "Well I only said to exchange information but I date the same none or less." he said. "Okay. Get the information and call me, I'll meet you." I said. I snifter the air and smiled. "What is it?" Elijah asked. "The god of thunders girlfriend is here and she's not alone. She's here with Damon.And I need to leave." I said.

"Want me to take care of them for you?" Elijah asked." I've got the girl, you take my least favorite Salvatore." I said. In an instant he disappears and I here the door open and quickly shut close. I go through the back and go outside. I see Jane looking down at a device in her hand and it was making beeping noises. I zoom up to her and she jumps, fear going across her face. "Hey there,Foster." I said before grabbing her by the neck and slamming her against a car. "K-Katherine." she said trying to get her hand off of her neck. "Now,why are you following me?" I asked. "Loki sent me to find you." She said. "Well he doesn't need to, I do t wanna be found." I said. I could hear her pulse slowing down. "Do it now!" she said. There was a boom and Jane pushed me as bright light as I was sucked up into the sky.

I closed my eyes and soon found my self land on my butt on a hard ground. "Oh crap, did I die?" I asked. I open my eyes and saw I was in a golden room. I propped my self on my elbows as I looked at the two people that were staring at me. I glared at them both."Great.I'm in hell." I said. "You mean heaven." Loki said. "No,to me this is hell." I said. I looked over at the guy wearing all gold. "Welcome back to Asgard, Miss Pierce." he said a smirk on his face.