Winter Cup

You were ecstatic. After months of training, fighting, crying and bleeding, Kaijo Basketball made it to the Finals of the Winter Cup. However, they were going to face Rakuzan. Sei-kun... 

Memories of Sei-kun brought tears into your eyes, but you quickly rubbed them away as you heard Kise-kun come. 

'(F/n)cchi! We are leaving soon lets goooooo!'

You smiled and followed Kise-kun to the bus. 

You sat with Kise-kun in the bus and he started blabbering about how excited he is. You were excited like him, but in your heart, all you could think about is seeing Sei-kun. He was in the basketball team and was their captain. You were bound to see him. You felt uneasy, and Kise-kun could feel it.

'(F/n)cchi, are you okay? Are you worried about seeing people from Rakuzan? Don't worry, you are not Rakuzan anymore, you are Kaijo now. Screw those Rakuzan bastards, they hurt you, and I will hurt them back. I will win for you.'

You felt calmer after Kise-kun those you those words. Rakuzan was the school of many terrible memories, but Sei-kun was there, (B/f/n) was there, everyone was there. It than all came back, those memories. The broken look on (B/f/n)'s face, the disgusted face people glared at you with, and the feeling to Sei-kun's lips being centimeters away from yours. You bit your lips, thinking about that sensation. 

But, you are in Kaijo now, and the people here are amazing. It brought a smile to your face, thinking about them. You looked out the Window, smiling, knowing that they will never do what Rakuzan did to you.

*Time skip to before the match*

After a motivation speech from Kise-kun, the captain of the team, everyone was pumped up and you all left for the court. 

You stepped out to court side, observing everything. You saw Eli-chan and the student council in the bleachers cheering and many familar faces all chanting 'KAIJO GO GO GO'. You could tell that the team was overwhelmed by the support and grins appeared on all their faces.

But soon, the players from Rakuzan stepped out, and their faces turned serious. You did not want to look at Rakuzan, but you decided to take a peek. The first person you saw was Sei-kun. He was still shorter, but he looked leaner. He had been practicing hard. Seeing him, made you turn slightly flushed.

'(F/n)cchi are you okay?'

Kise-kun saw your face turn flushed and you brushed it off as nervousness.

'Baka, you aren't the one playing, no need to be nervous. I will win for you, like I promised.'

He pat your head, pecked your cheek and left for the court. You see Sei-kun approach and see them talking. You can't really hear what they are talking about, but it seemed like they knew each other. After Kise-kun said something, he turned his back on Sei-kun and for the first time, Sei-kun looked shocked, but he seemed to have glanced over to me and replied something.

( Akashi's POV)

Finally, a finals match with Kaijo. It has been a long time, since 2 years ago. 2 years ago, (F/n) was still with me. I really wonder which school she enrolled in. I would really love to see her one more time to apologize to her.

I stepped out onto the side court and saw Kaijo, and of course, Ryota. We meet again, after 2 years. Beside Ryota, I saw a familar girl. I moved a little to the side, and saw that it was (F/n). So, she enrolled into Kaijo. She seemed to have seen me, I can see her face turn flush. Wait, Ryota is walking up to her, and talking to her. She smiled at him, and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Is Ryota and her...together? This sight angered me. How dare Ryota take (F/n). Out of so many girls, he had to choose my (F/n). 

I walked up to Ryota, and started a chat with him. Asked him the usual questions old team mates would ask each other, than I decided to drop the bomb on him.

'So, you have a girlfriend?'

'Yup!! She is my team's manager! She is really perfect for me, the one I have been searching for. She came from Rakuzan you know, but she left there, because your people hurt you. So today, I will hurt you back.'

I was slightly taken aback by Ryota's words. His words never had such an impact on me before. As he turned his back on me and walked away, I glanced over at (F/n) and said, 

'(F/n) is mine, and I will win her back.'

(Third POV)

The match started, and it seemed like Sei-kun kept going against Kise-kun. You felt refreshed by looking Sei-kun play. It has been a long time and you did miss watching him play. He seemed faster and more nimble than 2 years ago. But, it was terrible to see what he is doing to Kise-kun. He kept using his ankle break on him and you could feel the pain Kise-kun was in. But it was amazing to see Kise-kun stand up everytime. He was really fighting it. It seemed like Sei-kun and Kise-kun were in a intense battle for something. However, halfway through the last quarter, you had to step out due to some Student Council duty. You did not want to leave, but your teacher has bee calling you and messaged you that it was really important that you picked up. You unwillingly went out of the stadium.

(Kise's POV)

Akashicchi is impossible. He is attempting to kill me. It can't be, did what I hear was true? He loves (F/n)cchi. He could have met her, he could have been in the same class with her, he could have been her friend, he could have been her boyfriend. But the way she is acting, it seemed like I am her first Boyfriend. I had to ask him, what is his feelings for her. I don't care whether this was the right place, but I have to ask him.

'Akashicchi, do you like (F/n)cchi?'

'Ohmy, didn't think that you would hear my reply. But yes, I do, actually, I am in love with her. After I beat you, I am going to make her mine once and for all.'

Once and for all? Does it mean, he tried to chase her, but failed? Maybe because she left. Was he the reason she left? But it does not matter, I will beat you, prove that I am better than you and show you that (F/n)cchi will be the happiest with me. 

(Third POV)

When you stepped back into the court, the match ended with 120-118, Kaijo. 

Kaijo won? Kaijo won!

It was amazing, Rakuzan had never lost the Winter Cup in 3 years and now, the Winter Cup was in the hands in Kaijo. You ran up to Kise-kun and hugged him really really tightly. He hugged you back, panting really hard. He was really sweaty, but you didn't care. Kaijo won.

'See, I told you I will hurt them back.'

'Baka Ryota...I love you.'

He smiled and then kissed you, for the first time. You heard the team cheer after you guys kissed and you broke the kiss, smiling and blushing. He put his hands around your shoulder and recieved the thropy. He then lifted the thropy up high for Kaijo to see and the audience roared with joy.

It was a miracle, Kaijo was a Miracle, Kise was a miracle.

Once and for all, the regret of leaving Rakuzan left you.

The school, and the man right for you, was in Kaijo.

(Akashi's POV)

You win this time Ryota. But, (F/n) will be mine.