Chapter 5 : New Group?!

At the Abandon House

Sowon's POV

Tch....She won't even stand a chance, we're all werewolf, what can she do?? And even if she is like us to, we have 2PM sunbaenims, which is vampire, to help us.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ugh...Transformation!!!" I shouted then transform to the hybrid I am, which is vampire and werewolf. After I transformed, they all look shocked.

"Y-y-you a-are a h-h-hybrid??" Eunha said stuttering.

"2PM sunbaenim!! We need your help!!" Yuju shouted, which make me confused.

'Who the hell is 2PM?'(Sorry!) I thought to my self.

"What?! We told you to only call us for help when you are in critical situation!!" A boy out of 6 boy said.

"She is a hybrid!" SinB yell at them.

Then they look at me with widen eyes. "H-hyung, I see through her, she is one powerful girl, maybe the strongest one out of this school." Another one said.

"Tch, Whatever, I don't care" Another said

"They're names are Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Chansung, JunK, Junho, and Nichkhun, if you're wondering." Umji said.

JunK suddenly shot the rope back up to me, which got me and know that they're vampire, but me using my werewolf self, broke the rope again.

 But then something come to my mind. 'Power of ice, metal and water?' I thought then it hit me, Of course, my power, Divination, the power to see the future.(Its one of her powers)

"Now!!!" Junho, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon shouted

"Diminish!!" I shouted back then their power attacks are all gone.
(Yes, Diminish is another power of her and the power is for the enemies attacks gone)

"F*ck!!!" Junho said.

While at the house

Yoona's POV

'It's already 5.30 and (Y/N) still haven't come home.' I thought to myself

"Jiyong-ah, do you know where is (Y/N)?"

"I don't know..." Jiyong said depressed.

"Alright guys, we're going to find (Y/N) right now but Taeyeon unnie will split the groups, so some of you will stay incase she came back."

"Okay, so..first group will be me, Sunny, Yoona and Yuri, second group will be Jiyong, Taeyang and Seungri, third group will be Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi, fourth group will be Mark, Yugyeom and Bambam, fifth group will be Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun."

6 p.m

We all have already search at school for 30 minutes for finding (Y/N) but no hint at all.

"Should we try checking her locker?" Yugyeom suddenly ask

"Good idea"

~~~~~~

SORRY for such short chapter