Chapter 1

"Hey there perc, may I join you in this compartment, Fred and George won't let me join theirs," I smile at the red headed boy who was reading a book. 

"Yeah sure Lila as long as you don't talk about game plans with me, I would make you go to wood for that" his eyes meet mine twinkling with the joke he just made.

 Laughing I sit next to him, "Don't worry about that, how was your summer? Do anything exciting by your standards?" 

He shakes his head, "just the same old same old, you?" "Oh not too much was done just spending time with my family" 

I shrug, and ask "so what are you reading?" I lay my head on his should to look at the book,he was reading. The scent of peppermint, chocolate, and honey fill my senses as I invade his personal space. 

"Its a book about the ministry he turns his head to look at me smiling that perfect smile that makes my heart skip a beat. Shit no no no girl you can not be falling for him of all people, shit

" did you get Prefectl for gryffindor he asks a little upset with me probably from having to repeat it, 

"oh yeah I did, sorry I was off in my own world for a second there" I laugh, the tips of my hair becoming a dusty pink. 

"Aww don't be embarrassed Lila its awesome because we will be working together to keep the students in line"

 "that's not why I'm embarrassed Percy!" I exclaim pulling my head off his shoulder reluctantly, 

"then why were you embarrassed?" Oh fuck me now I've done it 

"just the thought of having to co caption with Oliver, that prick, I swear he liked quidditch more then he did me" I see the tips of my hair turn to a vibrant red. 

"I'm sorry he treated you so wrong Lila, if we were ever together I would never treat that way" he says placing a hand on my shoulder making my heart leap. I rest my head on his shoulder again, closing my eyes into a well needed nap.

"Come on! I want to get a good spot at the table, Percy" I laugh happily as we run to the table with a few other 6th years.

"Alright Alright, slow down though, curse your long legs, Lila" Percy grumbles trying to keep up with the bubbly girl. Soon the first years entered and were sorted and Oliver Wood turns to Lila.

" I came up with some great game plans to help win our first game." 

" can't I enjoy one back to school feast without some one talking about game plans" I groan loudly as Percy holds back a snicker. The next morning I skip down to the great hall for a couple slices of buttered toast with some pumpkin juice.

"Oh good morning Percy, I didn't think that you would be up this early" the boy shrugs and goes back to his book. The transfiguration professor walks up us with a small smile.

"Ah Miss. Black and Mr.Weasley, here are your time tables, and Miss. Black I know that this year will be the year that we get that quidditch cup, professor Snape and I have a bet made already." I let out a small laugh as I looks at her times table 

"Awesome we are in potions together" I smile at him as  I look over his classes.. He nods smiling back grabbing a slice of toast.

 "It'll be fun, but we should head there now so Snape won't have our heads" he says grabbing his bag motioning for me to join him. sighing I get up from my seat. When we get to class I notice three large pots bubbling in the front of the class.

"who can tell me the name of this potion?" I gasp and raise my hand 

" yes Miss. Black." "Its a Amortentia, because the steam is spiraling and the color of the liquid is the color of a pearl" I say smiling at Snape, he nods 

" and what do you smell?" I take a deep breath moving closer to dangerous liquid. 

"I smell, chocolate, peppermint, honey, and that's odd, I smell old books. Usually a person will smell three scents of the person who attracts them" I go back to my table quickly as Percy walks up to it. He walks back to our table as Snape told him we are partners, which is amazing for me, 

"what did you smell Percy, I'm guessing it was shocking since you look like you've seen a dementor, but you know less sad and stuff" I ask as I take my wand out of my bag. 

" Its just what I what i wasn't expecting that's all." he smiles at me as we begin to make our potion.

 "but Perc what did you smell, you never did tell me, I mean its okay if you don't want to tell me." I ask him as I stir our potion, he sighs,

 "I smelled lavender, clementines, vanilla, and pine." I blush slightly, knowing that he smelled my shampoo,my mid-morning snack, my perfume, and my pine wand polish.

" I wonder who you could have smelled, I know who I smelled" I focus on the potion, trying to avoid eye contact with him. 

"well who did the potion remind you of?" he asks simply avoiding my eyes. Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw now you've done it,Lila.

"It's just a bit embarrassing that to say, I mean not that there is anything wrong with you it's just, I don't know or understand how I could be falling for my best friend, Perc" I quickly tell him but then realize I didn't mean to say that it was him. He blinks at me for a second before asking for an ingredient. 

"Perc, look I didn't mean to blurt that out and make things awkward between us" I whisper while we work, the tips of my hair becoming pink and blue.  He just nods. Soon class ends, he packs up quickly, and heads back to the common room without me