One Nighter - Chapter 1

Hi Guys :D

I know I haven't been on here in a while but I haven't stopped writing. Here is the beginning to a story that I have been playing around with. Let me know what you think and if you would like a continuation.

One Nighter

Chapter 1

Laila twirled her hips in a dangerous fashion getting looks from multiple men. Her hands were raised in the air and she moved them to the beat. She pretended as if she didn't see the multiple men looking her direction but she had caught the eye of every single one of them. As she moved her body she seductively dared anyone of them to approach her. She quickly glanced at the guy sitting at the bar. He was tall, dark, and handsome. His buzzed hair cut fitted him perfectly. His muscles bulged from under his black button down shirt. Would he be the first to approach her? She then turned her attention to blonde who was sporting the man bun. He looked like a hippie, but hey she wasn't one to judge.

She rubbed her body against her friend Kristen to give the guys more of an incentive to move to the dance floor and have a good time with her. One look at Kristen and she could tell that she was doing the same thing. Calculating all the men that were watching her, choosing who she wanted most and silently daring them to come talk to her. It was one of the reasons why Kris was her best friend and they got along so well. They both loved men, what they came with and what they could do.  There was never any judgement passed between the two of them unlike when they hung out with some of their other friends. One night stands were a part of their daily routines and they loved them.

Why not use their beauty and assets to get what they want? Laila stood at 5"10 and had the body of a model. Wide hips that made her waist look slimmer than it actually was and the perfect size breast that allowed her to go bra-less in public if needed. She had long slender legs that most girls would die for and smooth tan skin to cover them. Her brown hair was long and fell in natural spiral curls down her back stopping short write above her ass.

Kris was the complete opposite of her. She was short stopping at 5"2 , but that did nothing to diminish her beauty. Her friend was stunning with the perfect hourglass figure. Ample hips, full breast and bone straight brown hair to add to that. I guess the fact that she was half Columbian played a role in her body type and the full lips that she possessed. She was beautiful with brown doe eyes and a round shaped face that always captivated men. Laila on the other hand had almond shaped eyes which contained grey hues which were probably considered her best asset to some men but if you asked Laila what her best asset was. She would always say her body.

Laila felt arms encircle around her waist. She smiled to herself as she pressed herself against the stranger who had dared to come up to her for the night. Kris gave her a sweet smile before putting in a little more work to get her guy.

The unknown guy behind her moved his body against hers and ran his hands all along her hips. After not being able to wait any longer she turned around to see which guy had approached her. She was pleasantly surprised. She had not seen this guy watching her or even in the club for that matter and she had a keen eye for sexy guys. He was tall; she knew that much because he stood a good 4 inches above her. She took the time to admire him as she moved with lithe motions in his arms. His brown eyes were simple but captivating and his dark brown hair was styled neatly above his head. He had plump pale pink lips that were surrounded by an incredibly attractive beard.

She knew he worked out because she could feel the muscles of his body against hers as they moved to the music. He was damn near creating a puddle between her legs. He smiled down at her and gave her a look as if he knew exactly what was running through her mind. She smiled back playing it cool before turning back around in his arms. She then noticed that he had tattoo sleeves going up both arms and disappearing under his shirt.