ALL TO MYSELF

It was like any other day, sunny, with a Chance of blood.
As you rode along side your comrades in the battlefield, you watched as some were snatched from their horses and began screaming as the Titan that held them squeezed tightly. You hated this part.
The part where you were forced to hear their last screams...what made it worse was sometimes...just sometimes..they would scream your name..
You tried your best to hide your face and act like you never saw them stolen, or act like you were as surprised as they were when you found out. But, all that acting came to an end when they disappeared from this cruel, blood filled world.
'Why?!' You thought 'why must I listen to Erwin or Levi?!, why couldn't we help?! Was the mission really ALL that important than the lives of those innocent soldiers whom you would sadly have to ride back to their once lively filled houses, containing awaiting family/loved ones only to say you watched them die?!?!' You got distracted and didn't notice the Titan headed your way.
'WHY?! Why why why why why-' your thoughts were cut short when you felt your upper body being crushed. Snapping out of your thoughts and into reality you were met by a mouth full of teeth. 'No time to scream.' You thought 'Levi. Erwin. Petra. Eren... No one would be able to save you in time...' You closed your eyes and ready for the end, when you heard the last scream of the Titan before gravity pulled you back to earth. Then you were caught as you looked to see who your savior was...it was none other than Levi.
"Don't die stupid brat, I still need you"  his voice whispered in a deadly low tone, ever since you joined the corps he was always like this.. Usually when it was just you two. Around others he mostly gave you a stare, not the stare like all the others one that screamed lust, darkness and something...else...

You never really understood why,but then again you were scared to ask. As you both landed safely on the ground Erwin rode up to you.
"LEVI! (Y/N)! We found what we were looking for! Hurry up and return to base at once!" You saluted as Levi, gave his regular glare and hopped on his horse. You turned to call yours only to find it had been killed when the Titan fell, you gagged a little and felt sick, comrades weren't the only deaths you saw that made you sick..blood in general had the same effect. Levi Knew this.
He grabbed you by your hood and pulled you on with him and started to ride away.
It wasn't long till the same scene as ever expedition played over and over again.
Into the gates came humanity's soldiers. Family..loved ones..even kids...watched in awe and worried faces as they frantically searched the crowds for their own. Some showed relief, others...indescribable, then the worst part is when one of them went rogue, attacking soldiers screaming for them to have died instead.. You hid your face and begged to not be recognized while on the streets with one of the dead soldiers family members. As you returned inside head quarters it seemed like once again no one wanted to eat. You sat down but only for a few minutes before, captain Levi stormed in past you, with his usual pissed look, he glared at you and you stiffened.
"(Y/n)!!!!IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!!" He stormed out of the hall.
You and other comrades all were scared straight, others starred you down as if you had just murdered someone. You made your way sluggish to his office, before you had a chance to knock you were pulled in, the door slammed and locked shut. You were thrown onto the floor as you watched in horror as the captain lingered over you in the darkness.
"L-Levi?" You squeeked out; then you realized your mistake a bit too late. You had called him by his name...which he hates... You tried to take it back but before you could open your mouth, he kicked you. "HOW DARE YOU SAY MY NAME SO EASILY?!" he deadly yelled "you are the ONLY cadet that has used my name so easily and not been punished yet, you NEVER learn that I hate it and don't want you saying it!!" He got close to you, at that moment you wish you could shrink and run away.
"You have disrespected me so many times, yet somehow deep down I enjoy it only when it's..you..." You starred at him confused as you tried to back up to the wall, that's when you felt his hands lunge around your throat. You began gasping for air "c-captain...I-I-I can't b-breat-" and with that everything went dark.
When you woke up you were chained to the wall with a rag gagging your mouth. The room was lit with only a single torch and you realized where you were..dungeon..
'Shit shit shit shit. I messed up big time! I'm in the dungeon man, he really hated me doing that! Am I in trouble? Where is he?!' You began to look around for any other sign of life. As you began to give up you heard a snicker come from the corner of your cell. You stood up straight but got dizzy and sat back down. Levi appeared from the dark with a grinning creepier smile on his face. With the flame on his shadow his eyes glistened with red from the reflecting colors of the torch. "(Y/n) don't be scared this is punishment.." He started with walking towards you, you understood and just looked at the ground thinking of ways to apologize and just get off with stable duties.
Before you could have any more time to think your face was grabbed and forced to look at his. "Now, be a good girl and let me hear you say my name."
You were shocked.
"C-c-Capta-" you choked out shyly then before you could finish you were slapped so hard your lip started to bleed. You sucked your lower lip in, upon shock you tried to stop the bleeding. You looked at him completely     Terrified.
"That's..not what you called me before..why are you being proper now? Are you scared?"
You shook your head yes
"Good" he whispered
"Now say my name" he licked his lips
"L-l-Levi." You muttered
"Louder"
"Levi!" You said
"I said louder!!!" He yelled
"LEVI!!" You yelled back at him
"Good girl. For participating you get a reward.." With that he kissed you roughly. You were shocked but just as you melted into the kiss he slapped you again
"Don't get comfortable brat!" He glared at you.
You whimpered in pain
He leaned in close and looked you in the eyes.
"You have no idea how badly I want you."
You stopped breathing for a second and started to shake
" all of you. Every inch. All mine...no one else's..every stare, every bit of time I spent on you has led to this, you and me.. Forever..(y/n/l/n) all mine forever in this cell.."
With that you snapped to look at him
"Wait..wait you can't leave me in here!"
He started to back up
"LEVI!!! You screamed at him.
He backed up out of the cell with the keys. "You won't be any one else's.. I can't risk it and here you won't die due to your negligence." That was it.
"Levi! I won't die I'll stay by your side forever!!! Levi please I'll do anything just let me go!!!" You shook the chains hard in hopes that someone would hear them and come rescue you from this mad man.
You watched as he blew out the torch and walked to the door, with one last scream the door closed and you were left alone in the darkness.

LEVIS POV:-----------
"All mine, no one else's" you laughed to yourself. "No one will find her" as you walked up
The stairs you heard her begin to cry and you just smiled to yourself and stared into complete darkness "I do it out of love (y/n) all mine...forever..."
And with that you re-entered the hall and sat down and ate.

End

Hi guys!!! New writer here I have a ton of ideas for fan fictions and I would love to hear from you all!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this small one tell me what can be improved and should there be a chapter 2?! Remember I'm new so I need your help! Follow me or just chat me up and I will read through all of them! Thanks so much for reading and enjoy!!!
Signed
Jade