Other side of Justin

Justin's P.O.V.

I didn't know what to say to YN. Do I tell her? Never mind, I really don't care right now. EXCEPT SHE'S FUCKING SCARED OF ME!

After breakfast

YN's P.O.V.

Why is Justin acting like this? I'm kinda scared to ask him, cuz he might hurt me. But, he does look sexy when he is sad. He's just up in his room, I don't know what he's doing. Since today is Friday, we have today tomorrow and Sunday off. But it is spring vacation this week which is one week. Then the week after that is school. And then the week after that we have no school, I don't know why tho.

(Sorry if that's confusing)

I'm bored just sitting down here doing nothing so I go upstairs and knock on Justin's door.

*knock knock*

Justin: Come in.

Me: Ok.

So I walk in and sit on his couch next to his bed.

Justin: What do you want?

Me: I don't know I'm just bored.

Justin: Go do something then, go hang out with your friends or something.

Me: I don't have any, you don't know that? And anyways if I did they would be at school.

Justin: Why would I know if you didn't have friends? You always walk with that girl Aby.

Me: Yeah she follows me to bully me. No ones really nice to me Justin.

When I say that I sigh and look down. Justin looks at me with a shocked look like I was lying. But I wasn't.

Justin: Why?

Me: Why what?

Justin: Why do you have to be scared of me?

Me: What do you mean? Your a bully.

Justin: How am I a bully?

Me: Are you kidding me? You don't think that your mean to me every single day of my life, well when we're at school?

Justin: No, I just joke around with you, that's all.

Me: Tell that to my face, my arm, my legs, most of all, my feelings.

Justin: What?! I hurt you? I'm sorry *sigh*, I never knew you felt that way...

Me: I didn't know you had a soft side, I guess there's just things in life that we don't know about.

I just got up and went to my room because I was about to cry. Once I got to my room, I just jumped to my bed and shoved my head into my Justin Bieber pillow. I don't know why I'm crying, but I am. Do I have actual feelings for Justin? No! I don't YN stop! Stupid YN!

Justin's P.O.V.

YN just went in her room, why? I mean I like her as a sister and all but I know she has feelings too. I just gotta tell her, it probably won't come out right but it's worth a try right?

I just walked I'm YN's room and she saw me. She has dry tears on her checks and I just want to wipe them away.

Me: Hey, um YN, can I talk to you?

YN: Yeah sure what is it?

Me: Um, I was wondering if you would forgive me for what I've done...

YN: YES! Only one condition..

Me: *Biting my lip* Ok. And that is?

YN: Will you stop bullying me?

Me: I never was, but yea I'll stop. *Sigh*

YN: Why did you sigh?

Me: Cuz I-I, never mind. *Sigh*

I tried to stall but it didn't work.

YN: Do you want to go in the pool?

Me: It's only 49 degrees out

YN: Yea and there's heat in the pool house.

Me: Yea sure lets go.

I'm happy that YN forgives me, but I kind of don't know if she really does. I went in my room to get my bathing suit on and YN changed in her room.

At the pool

I was already at the pool before YN was, man she takes a long time to get ready. Here she comes now, I can hear the door open so I turn around.

Me: Wow.

My mouth opens when I see her

YN: What? Lets just go swimming.

Me: Ok, and you look gooood, in a brotherly sisterly kind of way.

YN's P.O.V.

Me and Justin have been swimming for a couple of hours and I feel like a raisin.

Justin: Um, YN?

Me: Yeah?

Justin: Um I gotta ask you something.