Part 7

Hi guys!!! ❤️ soo I decided to update for you all! I dont got school tomorrow because im sick with bronchitis at the moment :( but i had nothing to do so I decided to update for you lovelies ❤️❤️ btw i found out a new emoji from ios 10 is a gay flag 🏳️‍🌈 I LOVE IT!!! okay anyways onto the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry p.o.v
I sat up in the bed and looked over to see louis was gone i pouted and got out of bed i opened the drawer to find my iPhone that louis bought me i find it and grab it i look on the top of the drawer for a new case to put on it and i see a note i grab it and read it "harry i have to go out and get a couple of things i will be back home in a hour. Love louis x" i smile at the note and sit it back on the drawer and grab a case for my phone and put it on i hear the door open i pout and start to cry i grab my phone and dial louis' phone number it starts to ring quickly he picks up "haz you only call me when something is wrong what is it" he asked "a-are you h-home yet" I hiccup"no why love?" He says "t-theres s-someone in the h-house" i hiccup "im coming home ill be back in 5 minutes just hide okay love?" He starts to panic "o-okay love you." I say slightly smiling "love you too babe." He hangs up i put my phone up and crawl into the closet and wait.
~~6 minutes later~~
I hear the door open again and i hear footsteps about ten minutes later i hear a voice "harry??" I hear it louis. I climb out of the closet and open the door to see louis i leap into his arms and begin to cry again "why are you crying love?" Louis asked he wraps his arms around me and holds on to me "b-because i was s-so scared.." i say "aww haz but im here now and no one is here i looked all over the house and you aren't hurt its okay baby." He says i just burry my face in his shoulder and fall asleep.
~~louis' pov~~
I hear light snores from harry i slowly walk into our bedroom and put him on the bed and cover him up and lay down beside of him and mess on my phone for a bit i look though twitter nothing really important is happening so i get off and sit my phone on the side of the bed and fall asleep beside harry..
~~~~~~
Hi guys i hope you liked this chappie even though it is short  im going to update as soon as i can
-leanne <3