Memories

In a world with 7 billion people, will you ever find your 'red-stringged'?

--

As the two fall endlessly, they never let go of each other's warmth. After 8 years, they finally meet again. Frisk looked at Chara and gaved a patient smile.

It's been so long since I've lost that smile of yours.

Chara grabbed their spear, which was kept behind their back, and stabbed it against the wall to prevent falling rapidly.

You are still active as ever, huh Chara.

They both finally reached the ground, Chara slowly put down Frisk since they knew they were once scared of heights. They both looked at each other and laughed.

"You improved a lot, Chara. I could remember you were once did that, you planted headfirst on the ground!"

Chara laughed and a bit embarrassed on their past self. They walked closer to Frisk.

"C-Chara?" Frisk blushed and Chara hugged them tightly, all the memories kept coming back.

--Flashback--

Chara and Frisk was 5 and they are in Chara's house, (Bold-Chara, Italic-Frisk)

"Chara, Come on. You dont need to cry. I don't want to leave either." Frisk's cheerful dialogue made the slightly older child continue to cry.

"I don't want you to go! Stay with me, we can go fishing, steal some bread, and play in the river!" Chara cried and hugged Frisk tighly. "I dont care if I'm a day older than you, I always looked up to you like my older sibling. "

"Chara..... Theres no point crying okay? Besides, I'll be gone starting Next next Month, We have a lot of time just to spend it with each other."

Just then, Frisk's family car stopped right in front of them, Frisk's mother walked inside the house and started talking to Chara's mother some serious business. Then she turned to the kids, "Frisk, Pack your things and let's go!"

"What? I thought we are leaving next next month?!" Frisk began to panic and holds Chara's hand.

"DIDNT YOU HEAR ME! WE HAVE TO.GO!" She grabbed Frisk's hand and dragged them out to the car. Chara was quick enough to grab Frisk's hand.

"No! Dont leave yet!!! Stop! FRISK!" Chara pulled back to prevent Frisk from leaving.

"Chara! Please Mom! Let me go! CHARA!" Frisk struggled but their mom didnt let go.

Chara's Mom grabs Chara. "MOM!! Let me go, please!!! Frisk!!!!!!!!" Deep down, Chara's mom was heart broken to see her child seperated from their best friend for who knows how many years.

"Chara! Chara! Chara!!" Frisk cried for Chara's help until their mom placed her inside the car. Frisk kept pounding the Car's window just to break free.

Chara ran towards the car and screamed, "Frisk!! What ever you do! Please dont forget me and because I love you!!!"

Because of the car window seperating the two, Frisk didnt hear much, so they quickly grab a pen and wrote words which broke Chara's heart. Frisk placed the paper against the window.

[G-O-O-D-B-Y-E C-H-A-R-A]

And the car blasted off to the horizon, Chara felt their heart shattered again and again. They saw Frisk gaved up and continued to cry.

Frisk....Oh Frisk.... That was not goodbye yet... I'll miss you...I love you.

--Flashback ended--

Chara felt tears rolling down her cheeks. They were right, that was not goodbye.

"You know Chara, on the day I left, I realized... That the sky was also sad that we were seperated and came a storm. Then, I start to believe That the storm really seperated us. Now, The reason that we finally meet again was the storm itself!"

Chara get the idea and looked at Frisk and missed their forehead, "Well, the storm indeed apologized to you." Chara giggled.

"Stop it!" Frisk blushed and kissed Chara on the cheeks. "So shall we get going" They hold out their hand to Chara.

You never changed huh? Blaming the storm for our seperation and our reuninon... You can be gullible but... I cant stop falling in love for you...

"Sure"

-------------------------------------------------------------

It is true that there is called a endless Love. A two lovers vowed each other to continue to love each other and they never leave each other till death do them'll part.

Sorry if I took long to update, I have a lot of ideas for this book. Its just that TIME IS SO CRUEL.TO ME! I hope you enjoy the book so far. And if you have any ideas, feel free to tell me..i'm approachable.. Just chat with me okay!