Chap 3 : Crystal Revelation

Chapter 3: Crystal Revelation

After his agonized scream he trembled with his eyes slowly dimming making his pupils darker like his soul had been sucked out. He clutched his head after his blood thirsty scream and fell painfully to the ground. Tears clouded his vision but instead of the watery blurred vision everything went red. As he fell on the ground more blood stained his clothes and seeped into his mouth. The spoilt yet salty taste dulled his senses. It was like he was drowning in a sea of blood. He looked like he was in a trance from pain and sadness. All that was heard in the silent eerie place was his strained sobs and cries. He was like a lost child all alone in the world. It reminded him of... Who did it remind him of?

"Mana" he whispered through his sobs that started turning into strained chuckles.

"Mana. Aha…" Just like how everything used to be before Mana came along. Either way he would stay all alone. Tears were flowing freely. This was real. He was alive and everything around him was destroyed. The aftermath of destruction. He couldn't hold it in and flipped so that he was lying on his back staring up at the crimson sky that loomed ominously above him. He was laughing crying out into the silence.

Just as he had thought.

Just as predicted right.

A figure walked up to his body from behind with his face unseen through his glossy black hair. Something black formed looking like a pitch black chain from his body to the crouching boy. The figure stared down at Allen's body not moving or talking. The chain shattered into pieces before dissolving and then mixing with the crystalline lake of blood engulfing everything as if a virus was spreading. Everything was engulfed black including both figures. The place fell deathly silent apart from the echo of the last words muttered.

"****"

Kanda was sweating discreet beads as his eyebrows twitched and his fist clenched even harder.

"You've got to be kidding" He whispered, clenched teeth. Miranda was shivering with her eyes welling up and Krowry was crying as soon as he deactivated his innocence. The finder walked in with a huge smirk across his face as he looked at all the exorcists intrigued.

"You sure know how to treat a new guest. My name's Antonio, Antonio Lombardi, how do you do?" Lenalee jumped when he spoke which made the boys eyes dart to hers. He gazed at Lenalee before bowing mockingly hiding a slight blush whilst still grinning mischievously. He watched everyone in the room freeze up with the uncomfortable feeling which made him unusually confused. All the exorcists' eyes were still on the new finder as they could not find the energy to pull away. Levierrier smiled before turning and walking

"He will accompany you exorcists only on your missions so 'keep an eye on him and show him around". He then turned to face Link with his seemingly naturally strict, disappointed look on his face before he continued to talk." Link go and find the boy Allen Walker so that we can continue this meeting. We will be waiting in the cafeteria. We've moved a piano there for 'entertainment' purposes". Link nodded before he ran out of the room while Levierrier picked up a cup and drank some of his hot tea that he had left on a small table. His smile was the same that could plunge anger or fear into the depths of a person's soul. "Move to the cafeteria and we will continue this conversation and until Allen walker comes we will see about our ability to control the ark without his help." Lenalee froze and immediately pulled her gaze away from the Finder.

"What does he plan to do?"

Allen remained lifeless as he lay upon the cold marble floor with blood falling quietly down the right side of his head. The only sounds audible were the quiet drops of blood and water leaking onto the floor that had slowly flooded the lonely room. There wasn't even a faint sound of breathing coming from him, let alone any movement.