Chapter 2

Ace's POV:
I've loved larse since he bought me from the shop, when he was little, I know about him, and I love him so much, I wish he could be my boyfriend, he's so cute and sad like, he's adorable that I want to hug him.
I looked at larse as he blushed
"Hmmmm?" Larse said,
I held his hands and whispered into his ear
Larse, I love you, I'll be here for you forever, I'm yours, I'm yours to kiss and cry on, I love you so much that I don't want you to let me go" I let out a few tears, as I said this
"I....I love you Larse" I sniffled and hugged him to me.
"I've loved you since you bought me" tears were really swelling up in my eyes this time, as I said this.
"I'll make you mine Larse~ this is how much you mean to me~" I cupped his cheeks and stared into his cute wide eyes and I kissed him on the lips, sweet and gently, I slightly tilt my head back, as I was still kissing him, I slid my tongue in his mouth, as our tongues danced together In rhythm.
Larse. I love you so very much, your my world and I can't lose you.... You're too precious my cutie.
I then let go of the kiss and hugged him again, drawing circles on this back, comforting him.
"I love you too ace, please stay and protect me forever ace, please!!!" Poor Larse cried out after he said that, I kissed him again and kept cuddling, I let go of the kiss and whispered in his ear
"Shhhhh bubby ~ it'll be okay~ I'm here~" I said, petting Larse's hair and then he weakly smiled.
"Thank you ace, you mean a lot to me... My teddy bear... And I'll promise to be here with you too... Ill never let you go. Love you ~" Larse smiled more.
"Love you too ace~" I replied and planted a kiss on his lips again.
"At school, I'll bring you, but you have to be in a teddy bear form, you can either stay in my bag or I'll hide you away from everyone else, so they don't see me with a teddy bear to school" he frowned and smiled at the same time.
"I can't breathe in your bag so don't keep me in there please. I'll miss you..." I frowned and cried a little
Larse wiped the tears away .
"I'm here ace... I love you~"he smiled.
"Hehe same" I replied back and had a cuddling session for Larse for one more time.
(So how did this go? I hope you guys like it lol, comment vote and add to reading lists and read this story please, thank you! And btw check out my new kissing his teardrops Story. -Cheyanne )