Codename: MASAMI (The fierce Assassin)

Disclaimer: "This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive right tothis work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited."

*************

PROLOGUE

I was patiently waiting  in this unfamiliar room,sitting in lousy swivel chair with my legs placed at the top of table - I feel more comfortable playing with this thing. It was a nicely organized and clean room indeed and it would be a nice graveyard too. A smirked on my lips curled,my instincts percieved a silhouette of a tall man appeared at the edge of the door frame.. I guess should thank the light brushing through it..

He's home. The smirked on my face grew bigger as I know he was about to enter the room..

I turned the swivel chair around to face him, and my eyes widened in glee as I saw him carrying a pizza box..

"Jeez! How do you kow I'm hungry? Thanks!" I hissed with an innocent tone that made him almost jumped seeing me inside the office - I was referring to the part of his house,which it has a lot of books,perhaps this is an old library. Yes, nasa loob ako ng bahay niya.

"Who the hell are you?!!"He shouted as he asked me,he took a fleeting quizzical glance all over my body, I almost bit my bottom lip to hold on  the laughter. Guy hormones are stupid. 

"No questions Mr. Drug Dealer. I'm hungry. Can I have the pizza now?"He was taken aback,maybe he thinks I'm stupid? Oh who cares. I'm bored!

"Baliw ka ba?! Sino ka bang pangahas kang pumasok sa pamamahay ko! Guaaaaard!!!" He shouted for help now, I knew it! That's why I killed the guards,I'm not in my mood for fun. When he noticed that there will be securities that will probably save him,I saw a panicked attack divulged all over his face.

"Putang-ina.." I heard him cursed silently. "Shit!" He started yanking his phone,nanginginig ang kamay niya. Muntik na akong matawa. Anong nakakatakot sa akin? Do I look like a monster to him?

Now,as I knocked my feet on the ground while tracing my fingers at the edge of the table,I walk through him with a sly smile on my face..

He's my target. Jordan Ricafort. Obviously I'm making a good deed now because my client was  working  under goverment. Jordan was drug delear and a politician,

NAME: JORDAN RICAFORT

AGE: 46

PERSONAL INFO: A SENATORIAL CANDIDATE 2014 

A.K.A BOSS JO,THE ONE HE USES FOR ILLEGAL TRANSACTION

RICAFORT SHIPPING,PRESIDENT [OWNER]

"Tell you what Jordan.. I'll let you choose.."I explained him in my bossy and authorative tone. This can also be a boredom killer,this job is obviously no sweat for me. 

Boredom is a bitch to kill. I hate it bigtime..

He bewilderly looked at me and glared me daggers. Believe me if glaring can kill, I am probably be dead.

I saw anger on his face,I let out a sigh and yawned as I was shaking my head. I walked closer to him while still tracing the edge of the table..

"The easy way??......" tossing my hands in the air holding my gold Osprey 9 FDE pistol,and with that I saw a horror look on his face. "What's wrong with my gun? Hey! This is my favorite pistol you son of a b-itch!" I scoffed at him and made a tsk sound.