You'll be back - 2p!Prussia x Austria

((Based on the song "You'll be back." from the musical Hamilton. Author's notes at the end of the chapter.))

Roderich felt numb. He was curled up in his earthy green armchair, playing with the fraying edges and turning a ring over, and over, and over in his hand. Of course, Elizabeta would choose love over stability, of course she would tear apart the heart he had so faithfully placed in her hands and tear it apart before his eyes, just to please her darling Lilli.

He thought then, to the way Gillen had come bounding into his house like a faithful dog, down on one knee for him again, mere hours after Eliza had battered his pride and esteem. He had laughed bitterly, as he did now, and turned away. He would not fall into that twisted love again, no matter how much he craved affection.

A single tear ran down his face, and a cold hand wiped it away. It was not until his violet eyes flew open that Roderich noticed the silvery man, the familiar scar across his face, and silver hair mussed as he regarded the Austrian with a lustful grin. Roderich simply batted away his hand and turned to the side. Gillen would get bored and go away, he hoped.

And yet, he didn't. As the icy hand wrapped around his own, the villainous man crouched in front of him, tracing his knuckles and smiling brightly, "My lovely Roddy, I know you say,

the price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay," he purred, eyes sliding to regard a broken tea cup, tossed carelessly onto the ground by the Austrian in a fit of rage with a little smirk, "And you cry, in your tea which you hurl in the sea when you see me go by. Why so sad?"

Roderich opened his mouth to give an angry retort, but in a flurry of movement he found himself standing, pressed to the Prussian as he began to sway slightly, one hand possessively on his hip, the other tangled in his hair. The warning was clear. Speak and your neck won't thank you.

Gillen nuzzled into his hair and hummed happily, "Remember we made an arrangement when you went away?" he asked, lips moving against Roderich's forehead as the hands got tighter in their grip on him, "Now you're making me mad. Remember, despite our estrangement, I'm your man." He said forcefully.

A disdainful snort was all he got in return as Roderich managed to free himself, turning his back and folding his arms, Gillen grunted and tapped his foot, ", soon you'll . You'll remember you belong to me. You'll be back, time will tell. You'll remember that I served you well."

Roderich rolled his eyes at the idiocy of the man, dutifully ignoring the arms that hugged him like a vice from behind and the blush that had exploded over his face, "Oceans rise, empires fall. We have seen each other through it all. And when push comes to shove. I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!" He said with certainty, not entertained by the way Roderich elbowed him and stalked further away.

Roderich would have liked to remind him, that since Gillen had no country to speak of that such a thing would be imporssibble, but he settled with frowning and moving further away "Our love is draining and I can't go on." The Austrian said bluntly, sweeping from the room and along a narrow corridor, fuming to himself as he climbed the stairs.

Gillen simply followed him, laughing darkly, "You'll be the one complaining when I am gone..." he teased, pinning the man to a door and licking his lips, silencing Roderich with a low growl as he tried to insult Gillen, "And no, don't change the subject. Cuz you're my favourite subject. My sweet, submissive subject" He murmured, lips ghosting over those of the quivering Austrian's, punctuating the word 'submissive' with a roll of his hips.

"My loyal, royal subject, aren't you, Roddy? Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever..." he trailed off and slid his hand down to the door handle, a gentle click of a lock undoing could be heard, but before he knew it, the Austrian had been tossed onto the bed like a ragdoll, Gillen looming over him, undressing his prize with his eyes.

Gillen smirked and leant down, running his tongue down the pale skin on Roderich's neck, eyes glinting dangerously down at him. ", I will fight the fight and win the war~" he insisted, kissing the corner of the brunette's mouth.

Roderich was sure he couldn't breathe. Blood pumped in his ears and he whimpered softly, utterly flustered, "For your love, for your praise, ... When you're gone, I'll go mad." He chuckled manically, pulling so their bodies no longer touched, propped up on his elbows, looking down at his Austrian, panting and blushing just for Gillen.

Gillen slowly stood, surveying the scene he had created contentedly, ", cuz when push comes to shove..." he warned, walking away and leaving his 'sexy priss' on the bed.

Gillen paused for a moment and looked at him, eyes glinting and a sadistic smile playing at his lips, "I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love." And with that the door snapped shut, keys locking it tightly, and the sound of footsteps melting away into the distance. The ring Roderich had been so tightly holding in his hand dropped to the floor. He belonged to Gillen, no matter what he believed otherwise.

((My first fic, requested by a good friend of mine who I'll tag in a moment. This is Roderich x a version of 2pPrussia that she created and I am quite familiar with, but if it satisfies you, it could be considered yandere!Gilbert. I have 2 fics pending, and I'm open to more requests! – Hasim))