Stanger no more

Lucia POV

Walking through the stainless glass doors, I could see my reflection. An image of a curvy women with confidence with a face to match the exotic beauty. Approaching the receptionist desk, at the corner of my eye I noticed a large painting of a dark blue almost black wolf with three silver strikes running across it's powerful body.

Why does it look so familiar' I though

Shaking my head I approached the women behind the desk

"Hello, I'm here to see Damien Gray for my job interview"

Giving a bright smile, a form to fill out was given as she pointed at the direction to the elevator. Looking down at the paper, I noticed the bold writing of CEO office in level 21.

This building is way bigger than I expected, I whispered to myself. As the levels were increasing, the sudden nausea that came to me, made me stumble.

Calming myself down, the elevator suddenly stopped. I looked up, seeing the number 21 appear on the monitor. Getting off, the beautiful interior made me gasp.

This is incredible

Shaking my head, I walked towards desk that was located right in the middle.

"Here for the interview? If you are just take seat with the others"

This bitch!

Before I could respond and give her a piece of my mind,  the nasal interrupted my thoughts.

"That way please"

Making my way to the area that she pointed at,  the same place as other potential candidates, sudden butterflies in my stomach increased my anxiety. Making me bite my lip, a bad habit of mine.

Okey calm down Lucia, you can do it. I
Cheered myself

Hearing my voice being called, I made my way towards the door with the word CEO written cursively on the door. Knocking on the door, a commanding voice called me in.

Closing the door behind me, I looked up only to make eye contact with Mr Dark Eyes.

'Shit, shit I'm screwed. My boss is the guy that I turned down not long ago'

Standing at his full height, the masculinity smell of pine and wood emitted from his body. The urge to push myself to him, came at full force

Starring at him blankly, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle

Still starting at me, he walked around his desk and made his way towards me.

"I am Damien Grey, and we meet again again my love"

------------------------
Sorry for not updating