Meeting a certain blue hair noble

A/n
   I am so sorry for not updating recently. I have a lot on my plate right now. School and  I volunteered a a fire station near my house. So sorry once again and I hope you like this chapter. Now On with the story.

---------------------------------
(Y/n) point of view
   Yay! Today is my birthday and I'm happy to spend it with my friends although they don't know it. I got out of bed and got dressed in my (f/c) dress and put my hair up in to a long ponytail(sorry if you have short hair) and walked into the living room. I heard talking and asked "Whatcha talking a out?"
     "Nothing!" Bailey and Justin yelled in unison. "Ok ok you don't have to yell." You laugh as they laugh along with you."Where's james?" Oh hes still asleep. He did fall asleep late night." Bailey said as she want in the kitchen.
     "Oh well I'm going to get breakfast. Suggestions?" II asked as I put in my black cloak that I use when I'm out. "Where are you going?" I heard James ask as I went to pi k him up. He wasn't that heavy he was pretty light. "I'm going to get breakfast. What would you like?" I asked again.
     "Bread is fine." Justin said as he went to the door and opened it. "Ok well I'm off. I will be back soon." I yelled as I started to run into town.

   ~Time skip~
  I was near Mr Lightwoods bakery. He was putting fresh bread in the stands by the door outside the bakery. I went over and grabbed 4 loafs and bread, for me and my friends, before he notice. He notice me as I was sneaking away.
    "Get your ass back here!" He yelled as i ran faster. I ran in the direction  i came from trying to get away from the screaming baker with a gun. I ran into someone as I turned the corner and fell backwards on my ass.
"Ouch." I whined. "I'm sorry sir." I apologies as I get up. " I wasnt watching where I was running." "Watch were your going peasent." He yelled at me and I felt hurt for some reason. I was about to apologizes again but got intrepted by the baker yelling at me to stop which I forgot that he was still chasing me.

  "Shit" i whisper to my self as i ran passed the blue haired noble with a eye patch over his left eye( or is it his right sorry correct me if I'm wrong). I started to run as fast as i can towards one of my secret hideout so I wouldn't lead the baker towards my friends.

Ciels point of view
"I hate hating to do Scottlands yards job. I have a ton of paper work to complete." I complain as I walk down a narrow path.

As I was about to turn the corner someone ran into me. I almost fell backwards but regain my balance. "Ouch." I heard a cute yet shy voice say. I looked down and there was a girl with beautiful (h/c) hair and shining (e/c) eyes. "I'm sorry sir. I wasn't watching were I was going." She apologized.  "Watch were your going next time. I almost fell because of you." i was looking down at her as she started to get up. "Im sor-" She was apologizing again until she was interrupted be screaming. " get your ass back here." i look behind the girl and saw a man with a bakers outfit on with a gun in his hand running towards us. "Shit" she whisper to her self as she started to run passed me. "Sebastian(forgot how to spell his name) teach the girl a lesson for not paying attention and for stealing." " Yes Master." he said as he stated running after the girl. The baker ran passed me and pointed the gun at her. ' Poor girl i was hoping to see what Sebastian was going to do to her' i thought. He fired and went straight for her. She some how sensed it and did a flip to the side and dodge it. ' She dodge it?!' i ran up beside Sebastien and asked " what is she?" " I do not know M'Lord. But i can sense some kind of demon power coming from her but it really faint." he said as he was picking me up to go faster and and as soon as she turned the corner we slowed down. " Sebastian? Why are we slowing down?" I asked. "We are really close to her. It seems that she stopped." He said as we neared the corner. Once we were close the the corner she attacked us. She jumped out from the corner and kicked at us. We dodged it thanks to Sebastian. She started run the other direction. We followed close behind on roof tops. She looked behind her if we were still following her. She let out a sigh of relief to see that we weren't there. She then turned down a ally that lead to the outskirts of town. She was going to a small cottage. Three children came out. "(Y/n)!" They yelled as they ran up to her. 'So that her name' i Think to my self but was drown out of my throught of one of them yelled. (Y/n)! what happeed to your arm!?" The girl with black short hair yelled. "What? OH I didnt see that. But nothing happened. I just Got caught by the baker and ran in to a rude ass noble.When the baker shot at me i swore that i dodged it completely. Apparently not." She whispered the last part to her self hoping that none of them heard.
"Man (Y/n) what are we going to do with you. You always get in trouble and sometimes hurt."a boy that looks older then all of them said. "Sorry guys I promise it will not happen again." She laughed nervously. "You said that last time."a little boy with blond hair and looks around 5 had said.
"I promise it will not happen again. Now let's go back in side."(Y/n) had said to the three and they started to walk back inside. "Let's go Sebastian we are done here."I said as I turn to start walking back towards my manor. "Yes mlord." He says with a hand over his chest.

                 A/n
I'm soo sorry I havnt updated in a week I had school and I had to pack brcause we are visistiony grandparent I. Virginia for Halloween and I had to babysit my moms friend children. I promise I will try to update everyday if I have time. I'm sooooooo sorry again and I hope you like my story. If you don't than it OK I no my story is messed up and sorry about the errors I will correct ad. Many as I can. If I missed an error please tell me so I can change it. Thank you.    
                     ~Alexis~