Happily Ever After

He didn't move in time when the block hits his head, knocking him out unconscious. Silver and Sonic saw their chance to get out from the castle with Amy and Nebula.

"Hurry, the whole place is gonna burn!" Sonic yelled. He carries Nebula over his shoulder and Amy and Silver ran along with him out from the castle. They ran down a bridge that connects to the entrance and saw the castle one last time.

"We better hurry before he wakes up" Silver said. Nebula woke up and instantly flies carrying Sonic while Silver carrying Amy.

Scourge was able to stand but the flames were burning him rapidly.

The ceiling collapses as the flames engulf him.

"RROOAAARRR!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" he dies in the flames.

From a far distance, they heard his final roar.

"Well, I think not" Sonic joked.

"Finally, he's dead" Amy said.

"We better get back now to the Rose kingdom" Silver said as they fly back.

----

"Do you see them, son?" the king asked Shadow.

Shadow used a telescope to see them; he did.

"Yes father, I see them. They have defeated Scourge" Shadow said.

"Let me see" Blaze said as she took the telescope to see.

She smiled when she saw them.

"Yes, my husband is the greatest!" Blaze cheered.

They arrived on the balcony, "We killed him"

"Great, now my daughter Amy, who do you want to choose to marry now?" The King asked Amy.

Amy smiled and hugs Sonic, "I choose Sonic. He may not be a prince but he's my true love and a hero"

The King smiled, knowing that Amy's right.

"Okay then, I allow you from now on" The King replied. Sonic and Amy shared a kiss together as the others watched.

Shadow had a tear streaming down his muzzle.

"Are you crying?" Nebula smirked.

"No, it's a tear of joy, Nebs" Shadow said.

Nebula chuckled and kissed his cheek.

He rubbed the spot she kissed him and then grins.

"Nah, come here!" Shadow grabs Nebula and kissed her lips.

"Mmmff?!" she didn't see that coming but she calms down and kissed him back.

Soon they broke apart.

"I love you Nebula" Shadow said.

"I love you too Prince Shadow" Nebula said.

------

Much later at night, Sonic and Amy sat at the window in her room.

"You were really brave back there, Sonikku" Amy said.

"Yes, I never thought a princess like you could be brave too" Sonic said.

Amy smiles and nuzzles his fur on his quills.

He nuzzled back and placed his hand on her cheek. She looked at his emerald green eyes.

"They are beautiful, Sonikku" Amy said sweetly.

"Thanks. So are yours too" Sonic said.

Amy half closes her eyes.

"Thanks Sonikku, I love you" Amy said.

"I love you too, Ames" Sonic said.

The both leaned in for a kiss.

They kissed for about a minute.

"You taste strawberries" Sonic joked.

Amy giggles at hearing his joke.

-----

"Nebula, ever since you called me prince charming, you were right" Shadow said a bit nervous.

"Really?" Nebula asked him.

"Yes, but I was a bit afraid of your temper" Shadow blushed.

"You're too cute when you're afraid" Nebula giggles.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm not scared of death anyway. You look cool when you're angry" Shadow grins evilly and pulled her close.

"Am I?" Nebula smirks and runs her finger on his chest fur.

"Yes you are, and your eyes are beautiful when they are ....not....purple" Shadow shutters.

"Rawr" Nebula playfully growls.

"Hehehehe" Shadow chuckles and kisses Nebula. He had his arms wrapped around her waist.

-----

At the Throne room, everyone has come for the announcement from the King's new law about the knights

"Attention everyone, I've decided to change the knight laws. Thanks to my daughter Amy. I hereby allow every gender to become knights"

The people clapped and cheered at the news.

After the speech, Sonic along with Shadow, Nebula and Amy walked up to the king to be knighted.

"For my royalty I make my son Shadow to captain. As for you Amy, I appoint you, Sonic and Nebula to be my loyal warriors" The King said. He took out his sword and does the way they appoints.

"Thank you, father" Amy said.

1 week later

Sonic and Amy is having their wedding in the throne room and the priest came up. Amy was wearing a green version of her princess outfit and Sonic a royal outfit since he's no longer a beggar but a Prince now. After the wedding speech the priest asked them both.

"I do" Amy said.

"I do" Sonic said as they leans in to each other.

"You may now kiss the bride, Prince Sonic" the priest bows. Sonic and Amy kissed and the crowd cheered.

"I've never thought this day would happen, Nebula" Shadow said and looked at Nebula; she was also dressed in royal clothing.

"Yes, but we wait for our wedding" Nebula replied.

They saw Sonic carrying Amy bridle style.

"I love happy endings" Nebula said.

Shadow laughed and they both kiss each other. Sonic and Amy were on their way to the balcony to her room.

"This is like a dream come true" Sonic said.

"Yes Sonikku, mine too" Amy said, kissed his cheek. He blushes a bit and kisses her back.

They both lived happily ever after.

The End.