Part 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slam my fist on it. I look at the time. "Oh my gosh!" I say as I fall out of bed. "I got to get ready fast!" Good thing I don't need clothes or to eat but eh I like to a lot. I brush my hair as I'm trying to text my mom to tell her I'm up she blew up my phone can't believe I didn't hear that either. I go into the kitchen get some food I take some bacon and pop it into the microwave. I almost forgot! I give princess some food. "Be a good dog and go outside to pee this time. My bed it not your toliet." I say as she barks at me. I swear I think she talks to me sometimes. I eat the bacon and brush my teeth as I head out the door to catch the bus. Last day of seventh grade here I come. "Right on time" Mr.Tilly says "that's the first am I right?" I say "just get in". He says joking around. I walk til I see my best friends Katie autumn and steffany. Katie and steffany are playing on there phones as I take a seat with steffany. I ask "what's going on?" I say. "Autumns complaining about her foot... Again" she says. "That's the 3rd time this week!" I say kinda dramatic. "What did u do this time?" I ask " I think I broke it at cheer it hurts so bad!" She says upset. " autumn that's no where near broken!" "I would know I broke mine. Twice!" Steffany says  butting in "yea bc you was stupid enough to roll down a hill into a river TWICE." She says as steffany and Katie laugh so do I. "It was more fun the second time tho." She say as we all laugh. "Oh yea my dad said you all can come over tonight". Autumn says as we get off the bus and head to our classes." Okay I'll be there" I say "I will too" Katie says. "What they said" says steffany.

Ugh I have chemistry with ms.stith she's the worst at least steffany my partner for our presentation. She looks at me. "You did get the the paper done right Aqua?" She says worried I didn't do it like last time. "Yea yea I did it."

After we do our presentation the rest of the day all we did was get out awards and play on our phones in the gym.

Time to leave I say good bye to my friends as I hop into the car with my mom. "How was school" she asks. "Awesome here I'll tell you" I tell her every little thing. " oh yea can I go to autumns tonight?" I ask "of course my little Aqua Emmi" she says so nicely. "Okay and hey what are we doing this summer?" I say as she drives to Olive Garden to take me and her to eat. "I'm glad you ask! We are going to beach city where I adopted you." She says so happy. "Wait hold the phone is it close to the kindergarten." I ask worried. "I believe about 2 miles down from the adoption center" she says. " okay but we have to go see if amethyst is still there because you know how much I miss her." I say as tears form. "I know I wish they would have found her when they took you and maybe you to could have grown up together" she says. Right when she says that all I remember is when I was playing with her at the kindergarten and then they took me...

Okay guys so this is my chapter I wanted to make it very long so I tried and I'm going to finish her flashback in the next chapter. And you'll find out why she knows amethyst and why she's at the kindergarten with her in the next couple chapters. I hope you stay tuned for next chapter
Messuptwin out!💘💘