Part 3

I walk into autumns house as a sweet smell clenching my nose "something smells good" autumn and Katie walk out of the kitchen with cookies. My eyes widen as I take 4. "Hold up only 2" Katie says. "But why?" I ask like a toddler. "Bc autumn wouldn't get more cookie dough at the store" she says. "Hey don't look at me my dad said that's to much". "Ugh where's steff?" I ask as I eat the cookies. "She's on her way she had to stop at a lot of places" katie says. Steffany is always busy no matter what. Right when katie says that we hear Steffany come in. "Hey" we hear her say. "Is that COOKIES?" She's obsessed with junk food like its crazy well I got that from her. She takes like 5. "No only 2" autumn says. "But why?!" She says like a toddler. "She didn't get enough dough and she made me put back mine" I say. "Ugh" "what do u guys wanna do?" Autumn ask "we could go jump" me and steff say "let's watch the Harry Potter marathon!" Katie says "NO" me autumn and Steffany say.

We go outside and jump Katie and steff just kinda jump while me and autumn do back tucks and ariels. Then suddenly autumn does a full wrong and before she can land I try to stop her with my telekinesis but instead ice comes out of my hands and freezes her hands and legs. "Are u okay?!" We all ask. "Yea I'm fine" she says "did u get a new power?" Katie ask as I kinda stare at my hands for a minute. "I guess ive never done that. I think since I tried to save her before she broke her arm instead of my telekinesis I discovered a new power" I say. Then ice starts shooting through my hands and out my fingers. Wow another power thanks to autumn and another ice one. Is she like giving me these powers bc she's very close to me? That's explains why when I try to save her I get new powers.

We go inside after we have played in the little blizzard I made on her trampoline. We watch stranger things. We heard it's really good. As we was watching autumn randomly ask. " where are u all going for summer?" "Probably Kansas to see my grandma" Katie says. " I'm going to South Carolina" steff says. "What about you Aqua?" Autumn says. "I'm going to beach city where I was made and got adopted" I say. I never really told them the story. "Can you tell us what happened I really want to know" Steffany ask. I hate talking about it but they have to know. I tell them what happened Steffany starts to act like a fangirl watching her favorite character die. Katie and autumn kinda stare at me as I cry a little. As we get off the topic we start to watch more stranger things.

We watched all the episodes of stranger things and we look at the clock and it's 3:57. Autumn says "you guys wanna play man hunt?"

That's all for this chap I'm so sorry I forgot about this whole fan fiction!! I'm sorry guys I love u! Messuptwin out!💘👌🏽