Licht X Shy!Reader [PLAY WITH YOUR HEART]

Requested by AisuMushoku
_________________________

You loved to play the piano. You loved to perform, but not in front of big crowds. You just liked to preform for your family or your friends. Especially your best friend, Licht Jekylland Todorki.

He was amazing at the piano, and great with large audiences! They called him an "Angel" on the piano. You looked up to him. He asked you multiple times to perform a duet with him, but you were always to shy so you always declined his offer.

You have to be honest, you've developed feelings for the boy. He is very attractive and is very kind to you.

You never plan on confessing because you two were best friends, and you didn't want to ruin that friendship.

You were walking down an alleyway and was interrupted by your thoughts when you bumped into someone.

"Ouch!"

You looked up to see none other than Licht Jekylland Todorki, but there was another boy standing behind him. He had blonde hair with brown tips and was wearing red glasses and a black scarf.

"L-Licht?!! Sorry I didn't see you..."

"Its fine. What are you doing here (Y/N)?"

"W-Well I was going for a walk."

"Well well well, who is this Angel-Chan? Your girlfrien-"

"DIE ROTTEN HEDGEHOG!!"

You watched as Licht's boots suddenly have a purple aura around them and he sends the blonde haired boy flying.

"Uhh..."

You stood there, confused about what was happening right in front of you.

"What the hell Angel-Chan!!"

"Who is that Licht?"

You ask him with curiosity evident in your eyes.

"That's no one you need to know abou-"

"Hey!! I'm Lawless, but you can call me Lawless-Chan~!"

"Shut up!"

He kicks him again.

"So rude Angel-Chan."

"Hey Lawless-Chan! I'm (Y/N), Licht's friend."

"What a nice name~"

He winks at you.

"DIE DEMON!"

Licht's boots have that purple aura again and he try's to kick Lawless but he doges.

"Demon?"

'Why did he call him that?' You wondered.

"Well you see, I'm a vampire or a 'Servamp' a servant vampire! Licht here is my master, or 'Eve'.
I'm the fifth Servamp, Lawless of Greed."

"Cool!"

You said with a smile plastered on you face.