Chapter 1

Nobody even cares that youre in love with another girl Jessica we've always known you were gay, BUT WHY IS SHE FROM OUR RIVAL FUCKING SCHOOL???

.

.

"Now we all know how important this is for me... for us." Selena said facing her squad with sigh. "We can't have a repeat of what happened last year, you know when Hailee ruined it for all of us!" Selena hissed trying to move on from the incident.

"Okay Hailee almost broke her neck that day." Camila defended looking at Taylor for some support.

"Yeah, it's not her fault she fell." Taylor mumbled.

"If she would have stretched she wouldn't have gotten a cramp!" Selena snapped before glancing at the empty trophy case. "Look, our competition is stiff this year, the only team we have to worry about is the same team that beat us last year. Stupid fucking Lincoln High School with your stupid colors, like who even wears yellow and blue? Barf!" Selena screamed before placing a smile on her face.

"Selena the girls and I have a plan, to maybe show Lincoln that we can be civil?" Camila said raising her hand. "Throw a party and invite their squad. Listen just because the football teams hate each other doesn't mean we have to." Camila said smiling at captain who rolled her eyes.

"They kidnapped our mascot, they stole our trophy and Camila do I have to remind you about that horrible prank, the one that no one ever talks about!"

"But that is the past, plus Shawn is still alive, I just think if we had fun this year maybe you won't break out or you know have another mental heart attack..." Camila said. "So I propose to throw a party, we invite all schools and their cheerleaders. A bunch of girls and guys partying forgetting about the competition and having fun. Selena I know for a fact that cheerleading is fun but do you think that?" Camila asked walking to Selena who was glaring at her. She smirked because everyone loved the idea of it, everyone loved the idea of a party.

"How about we don't do that because last time we threw a party I lost three cheerleaders." Selena screamed.

"We all know they needed rehab." Camia mumbled shrugging her shoulders. "But fine whatever you say...captain." She let out putting her fingers through her hair.

"But maybe we can take a little road trip to Lincoln..." Selena said eyeing her squad.

"The school is like 5 minutes away, that isn't a road trip Selena..." Camila said making Selena stomp her feet.

"You know you just love ruining everything, wish I knew that before making you co-captain." Selena snapped making Camila shake her head.

"But I'm not!" Camila defended.