Chapter 2

Camila was scared to walk into practice because when Selena crashed the party, she and Selena got into a heated argument while Selena helped her clean. She was relieved that Selena didn't seen her with Lauren because that would've been hell. She peeked her head into the gym to see Selena instructing the rest of the squad to do pushups, something they barely did.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Selena said blowing her brand new whistle making all the girls drop.

"Selena..." Camila said squeezing the handle of her bag.

"It's not my fault you don't understand the definition of loyalty." Selena said rolling her eyes. "First you invite Lincoln High School and now you're late for practice, do you even care?" Selena said glaring at Camila who sighed.

Honestly? Fuck no.

"Selena you know I care, plus I'm only like 5 minutes late." Camila defended walking to Taylor who smiled up at her.

"Busy planning another party?" Selena asked crossing her arms.

"How about instead of fighting we practice?" one of the cheerleaders Ariana said shrugging her shoulders.

"How about you run for five minutes, Grande... I think you forgot who the captain was!" Selena screamed still glaring at Camila who rolled her eyes. Ariana sighed starting to run on the other side of the gym.

"God forbid we have a fucking opinion." Camila said putting her hair in a ponytail.

"God forbid you shut the fuck up, Camila. Selena threatened still glaring at Camila.

"Let it go, I threw a party at my house. No one got hurt and everyone had fun so just let it go." Camila said and Selena turned around.

"That princess over here missed the pushups, let us do some sit ups, grab a partner." Selena said pulling Gigi aside. "Let us do 30." Selena instructed and Camila grabbed Taylor who smiled.

"Just wanted to say the party was amazing even though I barely saw you." Taylor whispered as Camila laid down shaking her head.

"I was everywhere but nowhere, you know what I mean?"

"I'm sorry I left without helping, I just couldn't stick around to hear Selena screaming." Taylor said making Camila laugh continuing to start the workout.

"She didn't scream, she just whispered things about how I let the devil himself walk into my home and how I'm teaching her squad betrayal when all she teaches us is loyalty." Camila grunted when she came up too fast feeling light headed.

"That's good enough." Taylor whispered making them switch positions.

"Camila get up and start doing toe touches." Selena screamed making Camila lie on the floor.

"I haven't done toe touches since I was like 7." Camila said lying on her stomach smirking at Selena.

"And how did you get on the squad again?" Selena asked crossing her arms. Taylor smacked Camila's ass smirking at Selena who couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah for the pervy judges, remember?" Camila joked winking at Selena who put her finger up.

"Now if we can't successfully do a toe touch are we really cheerleaders?" Selena asked making Camila roll her eyes pushing herself up.

She got into the proper position jumping up and touching her feet but landing on her ass making everyone laugh.

"I touched my toes." Camila defended picking her body shaking herself off.