Chapter 2

Skylar's POV.
I woke up, yawning as I stood up before getting dressed and walking out of the room to see Oliver standing outside of the door.
"Oliver?" I rubbed my eyes. "What are you doing?"
"Not trying to film you snoring, that's for sure." He told me, however I didn't believe it.
"Anything else?" I said as I walked towards the bathroom, Oliver following me.
"Mr. Davenport is back, and Chase got the ultrasound equipment set up."
"Kay. I'll be down in a minute, but you have to go so I can brush my teeth." I replied, shutting and locking the door before grabbing my toothbrush, then, feeling something something rise up my throat, I used my super speed to put it back down and run over to the toilet just in time to empty my stomach, groaning.
"Skylar? Are you ok?"
"I said leave, Oliver!" I yelled, puking again.
"Ok then..." he trailed off as I heard his footsteps get quiet.
After puking another time, I stood up and brushed my teeth, while pulling my hair into a ponytail as I went downstairs where everyone was eating.
"Hey guys." I smiled, grabbing some breakfast for myself before sitting down on one of the barstools beside Bree.
"Skylar, Bree told me something...interesting. I need to talk to you and Oliver in Mission Command after breakfast." Mr. Davenport explained, standing up and going into the hyper lift.
"Huh. He's not normally this serious." Oliver realized.
"Ya think? He just made four sentences without talking about how awesome he was." Kaz remarked.
"Yeah, it was two. Not four."
"Whatever." Kaz remarked, picking up a piece of his toast, smiling at it as Bree groaned.
"Kaz, if you talk to that toast like you are about to take it out, I will eat it again."
Oliver I and stood up simultaneously, and as I went to clear it, Oliver grabbed it.
"Oliver, I can clear my own plate." I told him, grabbing it back from him and putting it in the sink before we got in the hyper lift, which made me lose my breakfast.
Luckily, Mr. Davenport was smart enough to put a garbage can in there, which I immediately went to as Oliver stepped out while Mr. Davenport walked over to us.
"Bree told me that you may be pregnant, which is becoming more and more likely by the minute, especially since I found Chase setting up ultrasound equipment in the infirmary."
I sighed as I looked at Oliver before returning my original gaze at him.
"Are you mad?"
"Let's find out if you are pregnant first, then I'll figure out how I feel." He explained, leading us into the infirmary where Chase and the equipment was.
"O-oh, hey Mr. Davenport. I-I'm just-"
"I know what you are doing. You can leave now."
Chase nodded as he left the room, still really pale, like he was when I revealed it. I personally thought that Chase knew something, but until I can talk to him, I won't know.
"Ok Skylar, lay down and lift up your shirt." Mr. Davenport explained, turning on the machine.
I nodded as I did so before he put a cold gel on my abdomen area, making me shiver a bit before he picked up the wand, rubbing it on my stomach as Oliver held my hand.
"Well, you are definitely pregnant. With twins."
"TWINS?!" Oliver and I both yelled as I wiped off my stomach with a few tissues.
"Yeah. What were you two thinking?" Mr. Davenport demanded, shutting off the machine.
"We honestly don't even know what happened. We went to a party and all of us got really bad drunk, so it may not ever be Oliver's baby!" I yelled.
"Who else could be the father?" He demanded, crossing his arms.
"Chase." I mumbled.
"CHASE?!"
"She just said that." Oliver pointed out, making me nudge his arm.
"You two are lucky I don't kick you out of The Elite Force right now. You are supposed to be heroes, and I have to ban one of you from missions in order to keep you safe. I'm very disappointed in you two." He told us, leaving.
Two hours later.
Oliver's POV.
Grabbing Skylar's lunch, I knocked on her door.
"Come in." I heard her sigh as I opened the door, seeing her under a bunch of blankets, sniffling.
"Sky? You ok?"
"I-I guess...do you think I shouldn't be doing missions anymore? That I shouldn't be a hero cause of this?" She looked up at me, the small amount of mascara she wore coming down her cheeks.
"Well, not doing missions for awhile is probably best. You don't wanna get in a fight with someone, only for them to kick you in the stomach. But the fact that this unqualifies you as a hero is ridiculous. Super Strike and Archina were pregnant, and they still counted as heroes. In fact, this makes you a fearless warrior. Not every girl is willing to go through with pregnancy, but you are. That's what makes you a true hero. Doing what others are afraid too. Not stopping crime or anything like that, although it helps."
She smiled as I said that, taking her hand in mine.
"Thank you, Oliver. And if the babies turn out to be yours, you'll be amazing father."
"And you'll be a wonderful, amazing, beautiful, mother." I smiled as I say beside her, putting my arm around her shoulder as she laid her head on mine, making me smile.

What do you think Chase knows? Possibly the