The girl next door

Authors note:

Hello world of Wattpad!

This is my second book! YAY!

Everyone follow and read Niallerz1993

'S stuff! Thats my best friends account!!! Please, no hate, I love you all! Thanks for reading!!!

Comment "tacos" if you actually read that all.

Ok real talk here.

I will probably update every two days or so depending how busy I am.

¤Sorry haven't really been goin dat¤

Toaster strudels ya?

Sorry. I'm pretty random.

ANYWAYS..... ILY!

Chapter one: prologue

Today was just like any other day. today I was Christmas shopping with my bestie, Brandon Mcnuck.

Yes, he's a guy.

No, were NOT dating.

He's been my neighbor for most of my life. He moved next door to me when I was 7. My mom made me go with her to bring their family welcome cookies, I showed him around at school, and we never stopped talking to each other. And we've been best friends ever since.

Things aren't always perfect for us, just like anyone else. But I love him.

Not in a dating way. I have a boyfriend. His name is Hunter Rather.

We always make jokes about each others names but I always win. The name "Claire Victoria Collie" isn't a name that you really can joke about. Usually just "Claire bear" and "collie" but I like the first one better.

That's what Brandon has always calls me, Clairebear. It's our thing! I don't even want Hunter to be a part of that.

And I guess you can say Brandon is the person who knows me best. I don't have any siblings and I'm not really all that close with my parents so I tell Brandon everything. Even if its guy trouble.

My other best friend is Lindi Smith.

I am a popular girl kind of but Lindi, I swear the whole state of California knows her! Like seriously! SHE KNOWS EVERYONE!

And that's my dysfunctional life.

And it's not perfect, but it's me.

////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hey everyone! This is my second book and DONT leave yet my chapters will get better!!!! I just needed an intro and the next chappie will be better i promise!!!