Chapter three

I jump in Brandon's car and crank up the radio to 60 and start singing along to Maklemore "can't hold us."

I don't care if its an old song, I love it!
Wow I'm so weird.

Brandon eventually starts singing along and dancing too.

We start driving and stop at a red light, still singing and dancing. Next to us is this old lady with a huge smile on her face. She gives Brandon a weird wink and them the lights go green and were off.

"What was that all about? Do you know her?" I ask Brandon. I personally have never seen that old lady in my life. He creeps me out.

"Nope" he says with a stupid smile spread across his face showing me he's lying. I decide to just let it go and keep singing.

We finally get to 'Six flags America' and I'm jumping with excitement. These rides scare the crap out of me but Brandon loves them so what the hay.

"We're off to see the wizard! The most wonderful wizard of OZ!" Brandon says grabbing my hand and skipping towards the entrance. Well, I can't fight it, so I just join in with him which results in odd stares from basically everyone around us.

"Claire! Claire! Can we ride that one? Can we can we can we?!" Brandon says a little too excited.

"Did you eat your vegetables this morning?" I say in an over protective mothers voice.

"Ewwie nope!" he says popping the P.
I love it when he does that.

We walk over to what I swear is the tallest ride in the whole park called 'the superman' oh gosh I think I'm going to die.

I clench Brandon's bicep.
"If I die, I will personally haunt you for the rest of my life."

"I can live with that."

"If we do live, them we go to the water park after this!"

"Ok deal. Ill make sure we live."

When we get off the ride my hair is crazy and Brandon is just laughing like maniac. He buys the picture in which me mouth is open so wide I swear you can fit a full sized pig in it, and we walk over to the water park.

I see someone that catches my eye.
He looks a lot alike Hunter, but that can't be him! He's with a girl! Plus Hunter is I'm Canada visiting family! right?

Shut up Claire your just being paranoid.

"Collie are you ok?" Brandon says shaking me a little bit.

"Yeah nugget I just thought I saw.... never mind it's stupid," I say.

"Whatever you say mamasita!"

"Oh grow up."

We ride a few rides and I over all had a great time with my bestie. He really is the best! I hope he's in my life forever.
We get in the car and head home.

"Brandon, can I tell you something serious?"

"Sure sweet cheeks."

"Oh gosh grow up. But seriously this is important."

"Ok go on."

"If you live to be 100 years old, I want to live to be 100 years old minus a day. I don't think I could spend a day without you."

"Claire, you are my best friend forever. We must have to die together because that's a ditto from me!" He says ending with a chuckle.

"Oh stop it you! Your too kind!" I say jokingly while blushing.

"Ok squirt I'm starved! Lets go home."

I hate it when he calls me Squirt. But I am hungry.

"Ditto"