Chapter 2: Vita

It didn't take much to put junior back to sleep; just a little baby tylenol and a warm bottle and he was back in his crib so I don't have to deal with his cry baby ass. Mommy could have her private time while his crazy ass daddy is gone. As soon as he was back in his bed I took a little toot off my pipe that I have hidden under the bed. So what? I liked to get high, everybody has they fucking vice.

This morning, like every other morning I wasn't having this private time alone because I always have a guest. Like clockwork, I saw Mario's car pull into the back of the house. I needed somebody to understand me and that was Mario, Derrick was turning into a square and I'm not no country, eat vegetarian, and save my money, type of bitch. I like nice things and I love to party and I get hundred dollar crystals put on my nails and Rock Revival jeans cover my ass whenever I leave the house.

So Mario was more of the man for me than Derrick and shit just happened that pushed me away from my baby daddy. So much went on that it was hard to say when this started.

I always wanted Mario, but I ended up with Derrick instead and at first I thought I made the right decision. Derrick was a certified D-boy with his name ringing all over St. Louis but shit changed after I had the baby.

He didn't want to smoke anymore and got mad at me when he found out I was snorting back before I got pregnant. All of that shit piled on until one day it clicked for me that Derrick wasn't on my level and Mario riding around in a Porsche truck was more where I wanted to be.

Derrick was still driving a Chevy when I know he had more than enough money to be riding way better than Mario. I needed a man who wanted the finer things in life like me, I didn't give a fuck about tomorrow. I wanted to live and enjoy this money today.

I ran to the bathroom, looking myself over again and then dipping to the back door to let my man in, the only real man who I was letting fuck me was Mario. Derrick wasn't man enough for this pussy anymore.

"Hey boo." I was all smiles, his breakfast was hot on the stove and my pussy was soaking wet for him. After a long night of trapping, he deserved this and not like Derrick's broke ass that was halfway trapping with dreams of a fucking store.

"Ya man here?" he said, trying to be funny.

"Shut up boy and get in here," I said as I grabbed his shirt to pull him in for a kiss. My lips on his made my pussy ignite thinking about how much bigger he was then Derrick. "You're my man, remember?"

"Naw I'm your man when you want this dick," Mario said as he pressed his hard dick on my ass. I couldn't lie. He was way better at fucking me than that Derrick. Mario didn't give a fuck about pulling my hair, he slapped my ass, pushed my head deep into pillows and called me all kinds of dirty bitches with his dick deep inside me. I would have been pissed if someone walked up to me on the street and called me that shit, but when Mario said it I loved it. It turned me on for him to call me a dirty whore while we were fucking and for him to slap me in the face.

"Come on in here," I said as I slammed the door shut and peeked through the window to see if anybody saw him. Luckily this early wasn't nobody out but crackheads and the police.

"So where's my food?" It was the same routine. Mario would come over to my place for me to feed and fuck him after a night of trapping. We would talk about money as he ate and then he would show me all the cash he made from the night before and tell me how one day it would all be mine.

"Go ahead in the room and I'll fix your plate," I said. I didn't cook for Derrick but I would make a damn Thanksgiving feast everyday for Mario. I piled his plate full of eggs, grits, fried potatoes and bacon, as Mario slapped me on the ass.He always texts me ahead and tells me what he wants and I always make what my man wants.