Chapter 5.

After another few minutes of crying,I finally got myself together and walked out the bathroom so my family wouldn't worry. All eyes were on me.

"Ley Anna,I hope you're alright sweetie."

My mom was highly concerned.

"I'm fine mom,there's a bug going around campus and I believe I've caught it," I lied.

"Thank God,we thought you were pregnant,"my dad said laughing.

June and my mom started laughing too,but Madison had a worried look on her face.

"Well,clean up in there,we're going to bed you guys," mom said walking upstairs with dad.

June followed upstairs too.

Which left Madison and I alone. I was ready to question her,and I could tell she was ready to question me.

She followed me into the bathroom like the smell of throw up didn't bother her at all.

"You're pregnant Ley?"

I ignored her.

"I know you are,by who?"

I immediately got upset.

"Are you pregnant Madi?!"

Her eyes widen then she started laughing.

"NO!" "What made you ask me that?" "I'm not the one throwing up everywhere-."

I pulled out the pregnancy test box from behind the toilet,and Madison immediately shut up.

"What's this then?!"

She struggled to get whatever she was trying to say out.

"Ley,I had a miscarriage last week.."

My heart dropped.

"WHAT?!"

She walked over and closed the bathroom door and hushed me.

"Keep your voice down,no one knows."

"A miscarriage,how Madi?!"

She paced herself walking around the bathroom,then finally spoke up.

"I've been having sex this guy named Josh,and it was unprotected." "I didn't think I would get pregnant,until I started throwing up..so he got two tests for me and I took one,and didn't use the other one." "Then,the next week I started having and cramps,and I started bleeding so googled the symptoms and it said I was having a miscarriage." "I forgot all about the other pregnancy test."

I couldn't believe my ears. I was speechless.

"W-hat did the Josh guy say?"

Madison started to tear up.

"He didn't care at all.."

She bursted into tears.

I walked over to her and held her into my arms. I felt bad for her,but I was also upset about the whole situation.

"Madison,you're not supposed to be having sex and you're definitely not ready to be someone's mother." "Don't be like me and having dudes taking advantage of you,just for some pussy." "Please of you're going to do anything,make him wear a condom."

She nodded her head.

"Please don't tell mom,no one knows but him and I."

I promised and continued holding my little sister. My heart ached for her.

When I released her,she looked at me wanting an answer.

I just told her I'll take her to the mall tomorrow morning and we'll talk. I needed to collect my thoughts,and find a way to contact Kam without asking anyone.