Chapter 5

Is my story cool? Just leave a comment below..
And thanks again, Joanna for giving me some story ideas..

-----------------------

I walk down the plaza, the mall, the schools... Im tired being alone! I hate this!

Suddenly, theres a moving bush on the corner of my eye.. I slowly walk to it... slower, slower. And in my surprise, it's Axcel! Sleeping! His... his.. moving!

"Axcel, wake up! C'mon!"

"Wait, mom.. its not school days..." I laugh what he says, so I drag him to my house..

I smash some of my objects so that he will wake up..

He didnt...

So I bring him to the hot bathtub...

"Ouch!!! Aaah!!! Its so hot!!! Fvck!!!" He screamed so hard! Hahahah! He is like a girl!

"How dare you! Wait, Kyzer?"   "Yes, why?" I said back..

He glaze at me and I laugh because he looks so wierd! Hahaha...

"Wheres everyone?" Axcel's wandering face shows..

I didnt talk back...

"This is serious, men."  

"They... they..."

"They what?"

"They freeze up."

He shocked what I says,

"Nope, I wont believe."

"But, it's true! Look outside!"

He saw a man and a woman freeze up..

"Wait, so we.. are the.. survivors?"

I just glared at him telling him that it is true.. he sit down and got a long, sad face.

"The only solution here, is a wolf that go travels time.. or a wolf that unfreeze the time." He whispered.

"And who could that be?"

He didnt answer back...

I sit down right next to him. This will be a challenge for us..

I felt anger and jealousness.. Without my dad, I'm so, so sad and weak..

I take walk.. until I saw... Dad!?!

"Dad?"  He didnt answer..

"Dad, is that you?" Didnt answer again..

"Please tell me, Dad is that--"

"Son, you feel strong when you got no hope.. you feel anger and that, is what you stronger.. you are a blood wolf.. your strong.. No one can beat the Smith Family!!! So go there and solve your.... problems...." and then, he just... faded away... T_T

its just a hologram or somethin'.. and Dad was right! I am a blood wolf! No one can take my strength! But how do I unleash my power? And, I didnt know what's my power?!

This is Outrageous!

You heard what Dad said, "you feel stronger when you felt anger and got no hope."

And this is it.. I got no hope, and I felt Anger..