Love

Honey booboo had no idea who to choose. Her mum loved her and wanted to FIST HER. But chicken nugget loved her!!!1! Chicken nugget-chan loved honey booboo with all her heart and had no way to avoid him. He was the one she needed, she was the pizza and he was the chicken nugget. She needed him to be complete. "Boobiej...." Honey booboo looked at her mother who was crying. She could not believe that her daughter was either A. On drugs or B. A schizophrenic. Honey booboo suddenly was wearing BVB shirt, Hello kitty and you guessed it, cat ears. Her username on everything was "darkenedhoney." Mama booboo started to cry. Why had she knocked her into 2003!? everyone thought she was knocked into 1593 but n o. She was knocked into the good old emo days. wait no, scratch that. she was actually knocked into 1593. SO honey booboo picked up the chicken nugget and held him close to her, her hair grease and sweat getting all over the poor chickn nugget "Oh Chicken-chan, i will always love you forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and foreverand forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and F O R E V E R!!!!!!!!" the chicken nugget almost started to cry, but he didn't because he loved honey-chan! He wanted to make her the most happy marshmallow out there! Chicken chan wanted honey-chan to be happy! To live a good life!! TO BE HAPPY!! Mama booboo started to cry, it has been so long she forgot her daughter's name wasn't boobie, mama loved honey booboo more than she loved her road kill soup.
"Boobie..." Mama said.
"I love you"
(AN:I probably offended someone. If I did well shit, sorry)