It Was Love At First Sight...

*Slight lemon, don't like, don't read*

As you left your home following Misaki, you wondered if Mikioto-kun would remember you at all. You looked up at the night sky as you followed behind him. He glanced back at you "Don't worry (y/n), I'm sure Mikoto will know what to do, or at least have some information." he said reassuringly. You smiled softly "Right, I hope he remembers me." you said with a soft chuckle.*flashback* You remembered when you first saw The Red King. It was a normal day, and you had been walking home from the store, carrying some bags. He and his group were walking around town, doing whatever it is that they do. You were mesmerized by his beauty, grace and power, and didn't see the man walking in front of you. You carelessly bumped into him, and apologized quickly "Sir, oh my! I'm so sorry.. I was being careless, and wasn't watching where I was going.." you said apologetically. The man smirked and grabbed your wrist "Well, a beautiful girl like you might be able to make it up to me with those luscious lips, I'd love to fee-" suddenly you were separated by a large red flame, and Mikoto was standing between the two of you. He glanced back at you "Are you alright?" he asked calmly. All you could do was nod, with a blush on your face. He glanced at your wrist and noticed a red mark on it from the man's tight grip. "You're pathetic..." was all he said to the man before punching him hard enough to send him flying back a few feet. He turned to you and picked up the bags you had dropped, handing them to you. "Be more careful.. Misaki said he knows you.. You've got us on your side." he said calmly as he walked away. "Th-thank you Mikoto-Sama..." you said smiling softly. He waved back at you, acknowledging that he heard you.*End flashback*
Misaki opened the door to the bar, and walked up to Mikoto. "Mikoto, you remember (y/n)? Well there's been some interesting developments in her life.." he said, motioning for you to come over. You smiled, and bowed lightly. You wore a black and red skirt, with a black tank top and black knee high boots, along with sheer black thigh highs. Mikoto looked you up and down as Misaki walked away..
"What's going on, (y/n)?" He asked looking at you as you walked up.
"Well... This.. " you said, holding your hand out and showing him the black aura that surrounded it.
His eyes widened, and he put out his cigarette. Without saying a word, he stood up and walked to the back room, grabbing your wrist.
"No one bother us.." he said in a serious, but calm tone. You blush furiously, but put the thought of anything happening between you to aside. Why would he want you?
He closed the door to the back room and locked it. "So, you have the power of a King... The first Queen, The Black Queen." he said softly, leaning on the desk behind him, closing his eyes.
You nod "Hai.. But.. I don't know why, or how.. All I remember is my medical training, and healing capabilities.. I.. I don't want this power." you admit looking down. You look up at him, and notice how sick he looked. You walk up to him and put a hand on his chest. "Mikoto-sama..You're not doing well.. Let me help." you say softly as you grab his hand and sit him down on the bed. He looks at you "There's nothing you can do, it's inevitable." he said nonchalantly. You pout and look at him. "I... I could give you my power." you say softly. His eyes widen at your words. "Why on earth would you do that?" he asked looking at you.
You blushed a deep red and sighed. 'Now is as good a time as ever...' you thought to yourself.
"I'm.. I'm in love with you, I know you don't feel the same, and you don't have to.. But I want to help you, I can't just stand by and let you die.. " you admit quickly, feeling your face heat up. You didn't give him a chance to respond before you placed your hands on his and closed your eyes. You mixed the power of your healing with the newfound black aura, something told you that this is what you were supposed to do, this is the reason you had gotten this power.. To save him. You sighed when you were done, feeling a bit drained "How do you feel, Mik-" You were cut off by a pair of rough lips crashing into yours. Your (e/c) grew wide, and for a moment, you were stunned, not able to kiss back. He gently placed his hands on your sides, pulling you to him, and that's when you completely melted into the kiss. His touch was warm, and inviting. You whimpered softly into the kiss as you moved your lips with his. You could feel the smirk he had on his face during the kiss as he pulled you onto his lap. He pulled away from the kiss, and you noticed a line of saliva still connecting the both of you. Your face was a deep shade of red as you looked at your favorite King with soft eyes. "Wh-what... Why.. Why did you do that..?" you asked confused, and curious. He smiled softly and stroked your cheek. "(Y/n)... The whole reason I saved you back then was because, from the moment I saw you, I felt something I had never felt before.. I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew I wanted and needed to protect you." he said looking into your eyes. Your face flushed red and your breath became staggered. He smirked upon seeing your reaction.
"Thank you, (y/n), I feel... More powerful than ever.. I feel controlled, and rejuvenated.." he said putting a his hand under your chin and pulling your face up to his. "I love you as well.. I'm not good at showing much emotion, but... I can show you just how much I love you..." he said with a sexy smirk.
You blushed furiously and looked into his eyes. "M-mikoto-kun..." you whimpered his name as he began to rub your sides, moving his hands to your legs, he started gently rubbing your inner thighs. You could feel the bulge in his pants rubbing against your ass. You moved your hips against his, grinding against his cock. He licked and bit your neck, sucking on it hard, leaving multiple marks as a way of saying that yo were his, and no one else could touch you. "(Y/n)..." he moaned your name out softly as you let your hands run under his shirt, peeling it off of him. You let your emotions, and body take over. You're love and lust for the man before you was too much. Mikoto slid his hands up your thighs, lifting your ass and gripping it tightly before slipping your black dress off of you, leaving you in your bra and underwear. You blushed brightly and tried to hide yourself, which only made him growl. "No.. You're too beautiful to be hidden, (y/n)... You never have to hide yourself from me.. I think you're absolutely perfect.." he said pushing you down onto the bed and pinning your wrists above your head. You moaned softly feeling him between your legs now "Mikoto-kun.. Please.. Make me yours, make me scream.. I want you, I want your touch.." you whimpered out biting your lip. He smirked and looked down at you "As you wish, my queen.." he whispered in your ear as he nibbled on it. He used one hand to pin your wrist as he snaked the other one down to your pussy, slipping it into your soaked underwear. "Mhn.. My kitten, you're already soaking wet.." he said rubbing your clit gently before slipping a finger into your pussy. You moaned loudly, arching your back. "Mhn.. Mikoto-kun... That feels so good..." you moaned out. He let your hands go, and ripped your bra off, latching onto one of your nipples with his mouth and sucking, licking, and biting it, using his hand, he massaged the other one, pinching and twisting the nipple. Your moans grew louder as he pleasured you. "Mikoto!" you moaned loudly as he inserted a second finger into your pussy, pumping it in and out faster, circling his thumb around your clit. "M-mikoto-kun! Fuck! You're making me Cum!" you yelled out in pleasure, writing underneath him as you came. Your pussy clenched around his fingers, leaking out. He smirked and looked at you, bringing his fingers to his mouth, he sucked your juices off. "(Y/n)... You taste so good, but.. I'm not done with you yet." he said looking at you. You were covered in beads of sweat and panting. You looked at him and smirked yourself, grabbing his cock quickly, you pushed him back, taking it out, you licked the tip teasingly. "(Y/n)! Fuck.. That feels good.. Don't stop." he commanded, gripping your hair. You swirled your tongue around the tip, slowly taking his length into your mouth, sucking hard and bobbing your head back and forth. He moaned loudly, gripping your hair, he thrusting into your mouth "(y/n).... Yes... Keep going, I'm going to cum.. You're to good at this." he moaned out in a gruff voice. You felt his cock twitch and throb in your mouth as you picked up the pace, swirling your tongue around and sucking hard. He came without warning, pushing your head down so that his cum hit the back of your throat. You moaned "Mikoto-kun.. You taste so good..." you said sitting up and licking your lips. His face was flushed, and he sat up, looking at you. "(Y/n)... I want you.. All of you." he said kissing you passionately. You moaned into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. "You can have me.. Take me.. Mikoto.." you replied, looking into his eyes.

*CLIFF HANGER, More lemon in the next chapter, do you like it? Shall I continue on? *