ii;

==========

"Tikki, do I look okay? I might do something embarassing in front of them, they'll probably think of me as a total dorkasaurus. And then they don't agree and Dad and Mom will hate me forever and they will abondon me and my life is over." I dramatically said, making gestures.

Tikki shook her head and flew towards me.

"Marinette, cheer up! You shouldn't be nervous. Just relax and do your thing that makes you Marinette!" Tikki said, flying around me.

"Aww, thanks Tikki. That's why I'm so thankful that you came into my life. Alya too!" I giggled and gave her a light pat on her head.

"Thanks Marinette.." She said softly, hugging my cheek.

"Can you give me a cookie?" And there it goes.

I went down the stairs and saw my parents looking fancy in their attires. Mom saw me and giggled.

"Sweetie, you look adorable!" She gushed.

"You guys look fancy in your attires. I look trashy."

《Timeskip because I can》

I opened my eyes because someone poked me on the cheek and I'm not happy with it.

Remove it or I'll bite it off.

"We're here, sweetie." Mom said.

"What?"

"You fell asleep at the time you sat down on the limo." Dad chuckled.

"Aww. Again?" I said, sarcastic. They nodded, holding back their laughter.

I mentally groaned. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I can't help it. Ugh.

A girl with a short brown hair came up to us. "Welcome to Jardin de la Cuisine. I'm Lanie and I will lead you to your reserved table, Monsieur and Madame." she said.

I followed them to the garden part of the restaurant. We stopped to a big table full of food. My mouth watered directly at the sight.

"Tom, Sabine. Long time no see." Mrs. Agreste said. Mom laughed and they hugged. Dad and Mr. Agreste shook hands before giving each other a manly hug.

"This is our daughter, Marinette" Mom pulled me closer to her side.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Agreste" I greeted shyly.

Mrs. Agreste smiled and gave me a hug. "Dear, please call me Tara or Mama since you are getting married to my son." She teased.

"Same here. Marinette, please don't hesitate to call us if something is wrong. Okay?" Mr. Agreste said.

So I can call you Mama too? I thought to myself.

"Okay." I gave them a shy smile.

"Sorry I'm late!" A voice interrupted our awkward conversation. Thank God.

"Marinette, dear, meet our son, Adrien." Tara said.

OH MY GOD.

==========

And this is the second chapter of this story! I added my OC because I'm crazy. If you want me to add your OC, PM me or simply comment in this chapter. It should be like this.
OC Name:
Age:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Position:

Thank you! Have a nice day everyone!