author's note

In December of 2011, my friend and I watched, for the first time, the Peter Pan movie from 2003. Now, we had only seen the animated version of the movie and so when we watched it, it opened a whole new story. From that interest came a role play, and from that interest, role play, and growing obsession for the story, I read the book.

Now, I had never even known that there had been a book until after watching the movie. When I bought the book, I had the feeling I would in fact love it as much as the movie. To no surprise, I did, but liked the movie just a little more (only because of the romantic relationship between Peter and Wendy). I'm a girl who loves romance, don't kill me!

Once I had read the book and watched the movie a few more times, this story sprung to life. A small, simple idea became a huge story unveiling itself right before my very eyes. So, here we are, a few months later, and almost three chapter have been posted, and so far I think it's going on perfectly.

So, I want to thank all of you. Every time I read a comment about how my writing is amazing and the story is awesome, I feel just that much more excited for the story and stories to come, and the books I plan to publish in the future.

With a huge, cyber-hug, I'll leave you all to read!!