#30

Ariana Grande & Dinah Jane💕😊

----

"That will be $30 bucks." I said to a customer buying a pair of pants. She smiles at me and hands me the money. I gave her, her bag and a painfully monotone. "Have a nice day."

"Well look at this ray of sunshine." a singing voice says. I look up to see Dinah standing in front of the counter.

"Dinah! What are you doing here?" I ask breaking out into a smile. Dinah was one of my best friends, with her blowing up all the sudden and touring constantly, I never see her anymore, so seeing her in my boring retail job was a shock.

She grins at me. "Well the girls and I are on a break right now. So I thought I would surprise you." she says. "How do you like my new hair?" she asks smiling as she played with it. I blushed slightly, I always had a horribly huge crush on Dinah. Of course it looked good. It was on her. She's gorgeous, big beautiful brown eyes, flawless skin and makeup, and those beautiful plump lips.

"Looks good." I say smiling.

"So when do you get off? Or have a break? I would of texted you but I wanted me being here a surprise." she says smiling her gorgeous smile.

I smile back. "Well not for an hour, but I have to work the floor. We could just talk as I like fold clothes." I say. "Not many people come in here." I say motioning to the empty store.

She chuckles. "I can see that. But sure! I'll stay and hang out with my bestie!" she says hugging me as I walk around the counter. I pull away from the hug blushing and went over to a table and started refolding clothes.

"Ugh." I said looking over to the changing rooms. "Does no one these days know how to put something back on the rack, if they aren't going to buy it!" I said madly as I marched over to the changing rooms. I went and picked up the clothes and then turned to run into Dinah.

She smirks at me as she closes the door and locks it.

"What are you doing Dinah-" I start to say she leans in and puts her lips inches from mine.

"Don't fight this." she whispers. She leans in and kisses me slowly, she put her hands in my hair as she kisses me more intensely. I drop the clothes I was holding and loosely put my arms on her shoulders.

She lifts me up and I giggle as she wraps my legs around her torso. She slams my back into the wall ans she starts kissing down my neck. I moan and tilt my head back to give her more room.

She takes my shirt off and then my bra. She continues kissing down my neck and to my tits, leaving little hickies on her way down. She grabs my tits in her hands and starts licking my nipples back and forth, with the tip of her tongue.

"Fuck Dinah." I moan as she sucks on my one nipple and swirls her tongue around it.

"You have to be quiet or I'll stop." she says looking me in the eyes. I nod my head and bite my lip. "Good girl." she says as she lowers me onto the bench. She pulls my pants and my panties down to my ankles and sits on the floor on her knees. She spreads my legs apart so she was in between my legs.

She moans quietly. "Such a wet pussy you have Ariana." she says. She softly blows on my clit and I fought back a moan. She slowly licks up and down my pussy. She rubs my clit with her thumb as she sticks her tongue in my pussy.

I try to squeeze my legs around her head but she pulls my leg further apart with her one hand. She moves her tongue in and out of my pussy as she rubs hard and fast on my clit. Her eyes were burning into mine as she fucked me with her tongue. "Fuckk." I moan quietly.

There was no way to be quiet, Dinah was fucking me. Her head was moving fast in between my legs. The only sound you could hear was my heavy panting and Dinah moving her tongue in my wet pussy.

"Fuck oh gosh yes." I said as she moved faster in my pussy, swirling her tongue in me. Her fingers rubbed hard and fast on my clit. "I'm going to cum." I moan as I tilt my head back.

She moans. "Mmmmhm." in my pussy, those vibrations sent a shock wave through my body, making me cum all over Her. She gives my pussy one last lick and then stands up slowly. She strips down to nothing and motions for me to move over.

She gets on all fours and sticks her bare ass and pussy in the air. Her pussy was completely soaked, the sight of it made me moan.

"Fuck my pussy, Ari, please babe?" she moans. I grab onto her ass cheeks and pull them apart slightly. I licked from her ass to her pussy, making her moan and shiver. She grips onto the edge of the bench as I start to slowly lick up and down from her pussy to her clit.

"Fuck yesss Ariana!" she moans as I suck on her clit and moan onto it. My tongue goes down to her pussy and I quickly lick her pussy up and down fast. I lap up all her sweet juices and moan at how much she is moaning. I swirl my tongue around her clit and up and down her pussy repeatedly until focusing all my attention on fucking her pussy.

I bury my face in her soaking wet pussy and move my tongue in and out of her pussy. Her legs began to shake and I felt her tighten around my tongue. "Fuck yess, Ari!" she moans out loudly as she cums all over my face.

As she came down from her high, I continued to lick all her juices up.

We both were breathing heavily as we both slowly sat up. She looks at me and smirks. "I should surprise you more often."

***

A/N

Hope you enjoyed😘😋