Chapter Three

Christopher checked his watch nervously. 5:46. He leapt at the sound of his oven alarm going off. He ran into his kitchen and opened the oven.

Hot air flew into his face an she pulled out a lasagna. Saucy. He set it on the counter and began to set the table. He had just sat down to watch TV when the doorbell rang.

Christopher darted to his front door. Tyler stood in front of it, wearing a blue plaid dress, and makeup still strewn across his face.
"Um hi Chris!" He smiled.
"Hi Tyler, it's great to see you! Come in!" Christopher widened the door for him.

"Wow this food is really good!" Tyler said, stuffing his face with lasagna.
"Thanks, I got it off of Pinterest." Chris laughed.

After they finished eating, Chris had cleaned up the mess and led Tyler to the door.

"That was a great meal, thanks again for having me over." Tyler gushed as he stood by the doorway.
"No problem! It was the least I could do." Chris said.

Tyler opened the door and a mount of snow fell inside. The entire house was coated with snow from the outside. "Dang..." Tyler murmured.

"You can stay here if you like..." Chris said awkwardly, again feeling the blood rushing to his cheeks.

"I guess it's the only option." Tyler joked.

"Oh, um, there's only my room, the living room, the kitchen, and the bathroom. Where do you want to sleep?" Tyler asked.

"The living room I guess..." Tyler smiled.
Tyler sat down on the couch but immediately jumped up.

"It's got a lot of springs." Chris explained.

"I guess I'll have to stay in the bedroom with you." Tyler winked.

"I guess..." Christopher said, blushing.