𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗

Kelly's POV
I was walking down the hallway with one of my truest friends, Ashanti. I have another friend named Rihanna but we don't have any classes together.

"Did you here about Nelly?"
said Ashanti then laughed.

"What?" I asked back, I really wanted to know.
Nelly was cute but Ashanti liked him.
I will let her have him.
"He fell when he was trying to flirt with me."

She couldn't hardly even finish her sentence without laughing

She couldn't hardly even finish her sentence without laughing. I laughed back and began to say,
"Must be those pants. He wears them so low."
Ashanti stopped laughing. "It's the new style Kel."
Mhm sure, I knew she was trying to protect him so I kept it quiet.
I opened my rusty locker.
This school is in the projects so what do you expect?
They do have good teachers here so that was only thing I am concerned about.

Ashanti poked me and I looked to see Tamia Washington, Mariah Carey, Tamar Braxton, and Faith Evans.
They were the popular girls in school and I said them in order as the most popular. I don't understand how because they are so rude to everyone, probably because everyone wants to be them.

Everyone stared at them walk through and so does this blonde haired girl.
She had pink clips in her hair with a scarf skirt on and just a plain white top.
The girl was holding her books to her chest and Tamia saw and said...
"Oh look girls, we got a white girl."
Mariah looked closely at the girl and said,
"Interesting and I am supposed to be the only white girl here!"

"Mariah...you are half white." said Tamar looking stressed at Mariah.
"Excuse me Butterfly, I'm French-Canadian and African-Canadian. So you are not the only white one here." Tamia scoffed at Mariah. Mariah was the dumb one in the group. Tamia was as well but not as much.

"Canadians don't count." Mariah shook her head.

Tamar slightly laughed and so does Faith

"You are so stupid." Tamia said and rolled her eyes.
"I'm sorry..." said the blonde girl.

Tamia looked back at the girl and said,
"What is your name?"
"Brit-Britney."
Mariah got puzzled, "Brit-Britney?"
Tamar smacked Mariah upside her head, Mariah's reacting was just "Ouch!"

"Well, Britney... just watch it around here. We are not too nice to the white folk. Especially the Sass Squad." Tamia poked Britney's shoulder.

The girls walked away but Britney called them back. "Wait! Who is the Sass Squad?"
The girls turned around all at the same time and smirked and Tamia said, "Us."
Tamar walked over to her and knocked down her books.
They all laugh and leave the school.

I felt so bad so I went up to her and helped her with her books.
All the students went back to packing up and leaving.
Ashanti came up to us with her backpack on and helps out.
Once we were done Britney thanked us and we welcome her.

She was a pretty girl with a good smile.
"My name is Kelly, and this Ashanti." I said and before Britney could speak Ashanti said, "And we already know your name."
"Yeah..." sighed Britney she continued, "I'm sure everyone does."

That was how we became friends with Britney and unfortunately Rihanna didn't know her until a week later.
But Rihanna became distant with us and eventually went with the Sass Squad.