the discovery

"chastity! chastity! chastity!" chastity recognized the voice as it echoed from outside the hallway, crash! bang! "sorry!"

zoe bursted into the room, followed by an exhausted Lucifer.

"guess what? we staye dup alllllll night and figured out how you can get home!" zoe sia dand squeeled with happiness. it had been about a week since the incident, everyone had been working their butts off for chastity.

"s-seriously? did you get Michel to talk?"

"yeah it was easily, clones aren't that hard to talk to." zoe laughed

"but the thing is... death is what will wake you up..." zoe said quietly, chastitys eyes widened and shook her head.

"like killing myself? Are you sure?" chastity asked, they both nodded "and it cant be death by poison-like substances. it has to be death by a blade, there are a shit load of rules, another is someone else has to kill you" chastity frowned, soon Michel emerged into the room.

he held a case

"I heard..." Michel trailed off  "I want to do it"

well that was lie a smack in the face, your crush telling you they want to be the oen to kill you? if rejection didn't break her before that did.

"n-not that reason... I just don't want anyone else to do it" Michel whispered, he walked quickly up to chastity and dropped the case at the foot of the bed.

"just... play for me again" Michel said, chastity sat up, he reyes wide with shock. why would he wwant her to play for him?

"o-ok" chastity unzipped the case and took the violin out, along with the bow, which she held gently.

"any requests?" chastity whispered
"play something" Michel said

chastity did. she played something, she wanst particularily sure of, it consisted of notes on every string. he rfingers danced on the strings going from an F sharp to a low E4.

zoe was lost, her mind had wandered elsewhere.

chastity didn't end until her fingers started to bleed, the strings had a coating of blood on them.

they knew it was time. chastity stood up.

zoe walked right up to her and wrapped her arms around her. chastity hugged back, as tight as she could. tears pricked at the corners of her eyes.

"we will miss you" she whispered "nothing will really be the same"

"I'm going to miss you too... so much... y-your dead in my world..." chastity said softly.

"didn't I tell you, angels cannot die!" her realization hit right when zoe's body starte dto disintegrate.

"no way... y-your zoe! our zoe, zoe!"

zoe grinned, her eyes twinged  ared color "sorry I didn't tell you, I thought it was for best, don't worry we'll see each other again"

Lucifer was smiling a little "im glad she's back up there, at least" Lucifer said softly.

chastity grabbed Lucifer into a hug, which was unexpected, lcuifer hugged back and they stood ther for a few moments loving the embrace they where receiving.

"w-well i'll leave you two alone..." Lucifer said "I will m-miss you" chastity could see the beginning of tears start to form as the door closed.

the door slammed shut as Michel reached into the violin case and pulle dout a butcher knife.

chastity sat on the bed across from Michel and starred into his eyes for a second.

"its a weird request huh, asking someone to kill you?" chastity whispered tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I gues it is" Michel whispered "please keep the violin. if you can" Michel looked up at chastity for a moment.

"can I just have a few more minutes? to think things over" chastity sighe dand closed her eyes. I can go back to Lucifer, annaleese, hope, ki, leon... I can save everyone.

chastity took the violin in her hands and hugged it close to her chest

"are you ready?" Michel asked, chastity moved forewards until their knees touched and nodded he rhead.

chastity gripped the necklace that lay rest around her neck, she broke the chain and placed it on the bed.

"please make sure you don't forget me" chastity said

"hard person to forget" Michel whispered

Michel wound an arm around chastity and pulled her close, sinking the knife deep into her chest.

"I... love... you" she whispered her head resting on michels chest.

Michel felt tears run down his cheeks as he held chastity close

"I love you too" he croaked before collapsing on the bed

a/n so... that was hard to write. sorry I suck at sad scenes, I just kind of type what Im thinking. no this isn't the last chapter, still at leats 3 or 4 to go. sorry about how short it is!