(GAJEEL X READER LEMON) iron love ♡

(Oops sorry again but gajeel won on votes natsu lemon is next)

(YOUR POV)
You were sitting at the bar as you start to have a headache from natsu,gray and gajeel fighting over something idiotic. But you didn't mind gajeel since he was your crush but the whole guild knew by now thanks to Mira.

(MIRA's POV)
I looked at (Y/N) as she looked at gajeel fight and I giggles. "What's so funny (Y/N) says" "oh nothing just cute how you have a crush on gajeel so soon" she says "shut up Mira!" (Y/N) says as she starts to blush.

(YOUR POV)
You start to beg Mira to quite teasing you. "Aw your no fun (Y/N)" you laugh as she pouts not knowing a table flying at you. The table hits you right in your face and you get up slowly and glare at a pink haired boy trembling "which one of you hi-". Before you could finish gajeel starts to yell at natsu.

(GAJEEL'S POV)
"Watch where your hitting people you idiot!"
I look over at (Y/N) as she starts to blush I walk and walk up to her " you alright there (Y/N)" I say to her "y-yeah I'm fine".

(YOUR POV)

I starts to blush even more as gajeel gets near my back and before he does I panic and run off "I'm going home for today BYE!!" you run off in a panic and run into your house and you touch your chest "my heart is pounding he was so close to my neck" you sigh and walk to your bathroom "I need a relaxin bath" you turn on your bath as you start to take off your clothes and get into your bath "Mmm~" you sit in your bath as you hear your bathroom door open and see gajeel.

(GAJEEL'S POV)
I went into (Y/N)'s home to check if she made it home safely. "She not anywhere". I walk up stairs and look around as I see a light coming from the bathroom and open the door before I react I blush lightly as (Y/N) jumps up covering her chest yelling at me to get out but at first I do then I hesitate and starts grin.

(YOUR POV)

I was relaxing in my bath as I heard the door open I jumped up quickly covering my chest "GAJEEL GET OUT" I start to blush looking like a cheery. I look at him grinning and start to blush even more as he walks towards me.

(GAJEEL'S POV)

I grin looking at (Y/N) naked I grab her arm and pulled her towards me and kiss her passionately but a bit rough as she blushes and starts to kiss back. I whisper in her ear saying "I know your little secret (Y/N)".

(YOUR POV)

"W-what secret" you play dumb as he rubs your women hood teasingly you blush and bit your lower lip. " don't play dumb with me (Y/N)" gajeel's says "I-I don't know what your t-talking ab-" he kisses you again and starts to rub your women hood a bit faster now. You pull away from the kiss "g-gajeel" "(Y/N) beg if it feels good" he grins as you blush "tch..." You couldn't help it as you beg him to speed up. He did as he was told and speed up and he felt your juices on his hand. You pant and lay down "oh no sweet heart were not done playing yet" he grins and crawls over you kissing your neck "ahh~ gajeel" you blush and moan his name biting your lip.

(GAJEEL'S POV)

(Y/N) starts to moan my name turing me on even more. As I kept kissing her neck I grab one of her breast and play with it and play with her other breast nipple.

(YOUR POV)

I moan gajeel's name feeling something rub against my inner thigh

(INSIDE YOUR HEAD)

"Gajeel is erected!!"

(YOUR POV)

I start to blush even more feeling his erected member rubbing my inner thigh.

(GAJEEL'S POV)

I start kissing down her chest to one of her breast and start to suck on one of her nipples and play with her other breast. (Y/N) gasps and starts to moan slightly as I start to rub her again. I pull away from (Y/N) "can I make you mine (Y/N)" "y-yes" you look at him panting as he starts to spread your legs and rest them on his shoulders. "Ready (Y/N)" he gives you a big grin.

(YOUR POV)

You nod your head at him but before he puts his member inside you, you stop him "g-gajeel wait!" You look at him and looks back at you "what (Y/N)?" You blush and say "please be gentle" you mumble "I'm still a virgian" " what was that (Y/N)" he grin and you look at him "I'm a virgian!" You blush.

(GAJEEL'S POV)

I look at (Y/N) grinning "I'll go easy (Y/N) but are you ready?" She nods and I adjust myself at her entrance as she arks her back and starts to tear up a bit "(Y/N) are you alright" "y-yeah I'm fine it just hurts".

(YOUR POV)

Gajeel starts to enter me as pain rushes through my body. I look at he nodding letting him know it's was time for him to move. As he thrust inside me the pain turned into pleasure. " ahh~" you moan as he speeds up.

(GAJEEL'S POV)

I grin looking at (Y/N) moaning as she starts to claw at my back. " (T/N) I'm going to come soon!!" I say starting to speed up my trust. "Same here gajeel!!". I feel (Y/N)'s women hood start to tighten up a bit as she comes. I came after her.

(YOUR POV)

I feel gajeel's warm fluid all deep inside me as I pant as he pulls out of me crashing next to me panting "I love you (Y/N)" you turn to him smiling "I love you to gajeel"

(And there you have it hope you like it ( ' ▽ ' )ノ I'll try to update natsu's lemon story tomorrow)