The office

as I arrived to the school I notice how I would get lost in a matter of seconds because this is a pretty big school, bigger than what I'm usually used to.
we went to the office and they accepted me and looked over my transcript to decide the Classes they would put me in as I'm waiting for them to print my schedule I get a text from the same number as last night
"good morning my love would you like to grab a bite today?"
and I didn't respond because I didn't really have an answer for this man I barely even knew his name!
and now he's asking to Catch a bite.
I left it there on delivered because on my iPhone I do not have my read on because I think its rude

in the same moment she hands my schedule to my mom and my mom overlooks it then gives it to me and they also give me a map showing me how to get around the school and me and my mom got up and left because I wasn't starting until tomorrow.
we got back in the car then I remembered I had to text the girl from the cafe in which I never really caught her name so I texted mines instead

"hey its Madison from Starbucks yesterday"
not even 3 minutes go by and she text back

" hey girl I was wondering when you would get around to texting me"
and I sent laughing emojis
"do you wanna hang out?"
and I told my mom about it she said "yea sweetie hang out with her she seems like a sweet girl from the way you described her. this could be a start of a new friendship for you"

and I texted her back saying "yea"
she told me she would come get me.
our u-haul truck and my car will be arriving today and I can't wait to drive my baby again.

when I got home I just went upstairs to the bathroom and brushed my hair and touched up my face.
I began to think that girl was a little weird  for when she walked in the store and sniffed me out before she had decided to come over, but i wont think nothing of it.

she texted me "I'm outside" and I told my mom I was leaving then left outside and got in her car we drove around town and she literally showed me all the places to go and where not to I'm very grateful for her because I was still sorta lost in this town. she began driving to her house and when we arrived to say I was shocked and surprised would be an understatement her house was beautiful don't get me wrong mines was to but damn.

she pulled in her driveway then we got out she unlocked her door and immediately two small puppies ran up to us and I was in aweee I love dogs, always wanted one of my own just never had the time

she pulled in her driveway then we got out she unlocked her door and immediately two small puppies ran up to us and I was in aweee I love dogs, always wanted one of my own just never had the time. she told me to make myself at home but I didn't even know where to begin with this house I didn't know she was that rich.

we went to the kitchen and she pulled out chopped fruits from the fridge and I nearly ate all the watermelon she told me about her siblings she seems to have a lot she also has big brothers but she said they don't live here there all grown but they do have rooms here for when they want to come over.
I nodded showing her that I was following everything she was saying.

an hour passed and that lovely smell from last night hit me again then I looked up to see the man walk through the living room where we were watching tv and I was shocked once again.
I never expected them to know each other.

"hey big bro" she says and he comes and gives her a hug he had a t-shirt on which was now showing all the tattoos that I didn't notice last night.
oh my gosh this man was built.
he waved to me and I waved back and then for some stupid reason the sister got up and left! she freaking left even though she said she would be back in a second. leaving it to just be me and him and he was staring once again.

and then he spoke up first saying "usually when people text someone that other person is supposed to reply because then it would be very rude if they saw them later on in the day with their phone right in there he hands" he said with a stern tone and I got scared.

" I ....um.. I just didn't know what to say you are a stranger to me " he walked over and sat next to me on the couch

"you look gorgeous" I thanked him and he began asking me questions about my personal life in which I didn't mind telling him because after all he is the brother of my friend. I bit my lip and he grabbed my face and said "sweetie don't do things like that around me I won't be able to control myself" and then he put his hand on my thigh thank god I had jeans on. he placed his other hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a kiss but I didn't kiss back and he pulled away and said "I like you Madison I really do there is no reason to be afraid of me, I would never hurt you you can trust me
" he got up but not before asking again one more time

"are we still on for a bite?"

and I tried saying I was busy

"I will not take no for an answer"

then his sister walked back down

"stop yelling at her and control your temper now!"

and he seemed to calm down a little then turned back to me

" I'm sorry baby girl I just hate it when things don't go my way I'm not used to hearing no people just follow my orders"
follow your orders??? what is he the president

then she came back to the couch as her brother left and he texted me "I'm sorry again angel by the way save me in as 'mike' okay" and I replied okay. "

"I never knew he was your brother I met him last night"
and she said "yea every one In this town knows we are related but its probably because you just moved here..... hey sorry for the way he acted earlier he has a really bad temper the way you seen him is the calmest he could be he is usually worse "
I didn't respond and its like she read my mind

" I think my brother has a interest in you as a matter of fact I know he does please give him a chance because either way he won't take no for an answer"
and I told her I would see. when I knew deep down she was right he seemed like the man who didn't take no for an answer.