Chapter 1

I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

This new story is a collab from NightmareAx7 and me! This is for LAXUSDRAYER2324. It was supposed to be published in August, but well.. school. Anyway, on to the story!

Beta-ed by NightmareAx7!

—-•-—

"Okay class, the main point of this lesson is that you should never mix water with any large amounts of alkali metals." Nezu, for once, was properly teaching the class. Normally, he goes on and on about how elite he was 3 minutes into the lessons. It was a miracle that he was teaching properly today. To the others, it was completely new but nothing weird.

To Tsuna though, it seemed fishy.

Not to mention, Nezu kept occasionally glancing at the door. And his voice sometimes faltered, as if he was waiting for something. Or someone, for the matter. And, there was that slight shaking of his hand. 'Too fishy,' Tsuna's intuition said. (Well not exactly said but you get what it means.)

Tsuna looked over at his friends and saw Gokudera reading what seemed to be an explosives magazine hidden underneath his textbook. Tsuna sweatdropped, Gokudera probably swapped the covers so that he could read it... Tsuna turned his head and looked at Yamamoto. He was sleeping and was using his textbook, too, as a cover. Tsuna looked at Chrome's seat and noticed that there was no Chrome, only mist flames. Chrome was getting too influenced by Mukuro... Tsuna sighed. His friends never changed, and he was not sure whether to be happy about that or not.

His thoughts were interrupted when the speaker near the top of the board suddenly sprang to life, and out of it, came a voice he completely didn't expect.

"Ah. Ah. Mic test, mic test. Is this thing working? It is? Okay, thanks! Um, they said it's working. Ah, hey, don't just suddenly-"

"Listen up all 2nd years," a smooth, suave voice came out from the speakers. "Come to the courtyard immediately. Any late class will be automatically disqualified from tomorrow's program, and trust me, you don't want to be disqualified. So, I suggest you start running."

People were stunned to silence by the suddenness of the announcement, but Tsuna's silence had a different cause.

His head was full of 'Holy- wasn't that Dino-san?! And- and REBORN?!' and 'Why the hell are they here?!' and the like.

Again, the speaker sprang to life, but this time, the voice had become dark and threatening.

"Didn't you hear me idiots? Get to the courtyard or you'll be swiss cheese!"

At that, everyone snapped out of their trances and started running to the courtyard. The corridors became congested, with students rushing to get to the designated place.

Tsuna and his friends weren't caught in the pandemonium, so they were able to exit through a backdoor and get to the courtyard faster than the others. But when they got there, Tsuna almost wished they hadn't.

After all, standing atop a stage, was Reborn in all his glory. Beside him was his first student, and Tsuna's self-proclaimed brother, Dino with, of course, Romario. If that was all, then there would be nothing to worry about. But not when Reborn was smirking and releasing a mischievous aura.

Soon, all the classes were in the courtyard. Some of the faculty staff for the 2nd years arranged them by class, so that everyone was with their classmates.

When everyone had settled down, Reborn began speaking.

"Since you're all here, let's start. I'm Professor Reboyama, and I have called you here regarding an announcement. Tomorrow's classes for 2nd years will be cancelled and replaced by an event."