Epilogue

"Mummy mummy!" Exclaimed Katrina, as she she raced away laughing from 'the monster', aka, Jaxon.
"There you are, aw, is he being a wittle meanie?" I asked as I caught her in my arms, pouting my lips slightly and nodding my head.
My little treasure nodded her head and hugged me round the neck, as I saw my husband lean against the door frame with a smirk.
"Where is Marc J?" I asked him.
"He's still at school, they held them up cause of some stupid detention or whatever" he answered nonchalantly.
"You know that when your son gets in trouble you're supposed to tell him that what he did was wrong, not take HIS SIDE!" I said exasperatedly.
I let Katrina go since she was basically waving her hands I front of my face and pointing at the swing, and as she ran to the small playground we had in it garden, Jaxon approached me slowly, still with his signature smirk intact.
"Soooo, when are we having another kid?" He asked casually.
I choked. On water. That I was drinking. And thankfully half of it was spat at his face.
"When you grow a pair of ovaries and give birth instead of me" I tried to answer just as casually but it came out a bit less sassy than I had planned.
"Okay okay, message understood" he said as he put his hands up in mock defense, but still whispered "someday".
I just shook my head in disbelief.
It has been 5 years now since our wedding. We went on a honey moon to the Maldives and later travelled a bit while Jaxon's beta covered his alpha duties for him. I've become the alpha female and healer in the pack, for which I was grateful since I always wanted to help those in need.
Now I had two children, 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter and I couldn't be any happier.
Jaxon, as if sensing my thoughts hugged me from behind and smiled into my shoulder, as he whispered, "how did I get so lucky?".
I smiled up at him and he kissed me slowly. I stopped him as his hand started straying towards my stomach , which was slightly exposed by the position I was standing in.
He raised an eyebrow at me and I responded simply by "kids".
"About that", he said grinning. He took out two tickets from his pocket and said, "The Caribbean, one week, just you and me, Spa Suite number".
"But, how did you, but when did, wha-" I stumbled over my words unable to understand how he managed to plan all this, as his lips smashed on mine, his own way of stopping my blabbering.
"Eewww mommy and daddy yuckyyuck!" I heard a childish voice exclaim and instantly jumped away from Jaxon, not far though, since his hands seemed to be superglued to my waist.
"Eh, you want a cookie, Katrina?" I asked sheepishly.
She took it happily and headed out of the room still having a face of disgust but smiling.
I raised an accusing eyebrow at Jaxon as he lifted his hands and said, "it was you this time". I huffed but still said I would go pack, since we were leaving tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the hotel door which was encrusted with small stones and swirls representing a willows branches, but as Jaxon swung the door opens I became speechless.
A view out into the ocean, a huge, modern house like interior and a king sized canopy bed.
"I think I already know which feature I like best" whispered Jaxon in my ear as he slowly lead my towards the bed.
I evaded his grasp laughing and exclaimed innocently, "I knew you'd love to go to the beach with me right now, love you, gonna go change" as I quickly pecked him in the cheek and started rummaging for my bikini.
"I swear that woman is out for my blood" muttered Jaxon under his breathe, shaking his head.
We spent the day on the beach. Evening came and as we entered our room Jaxon carried me straight to bed and said, "now, where were we?".
He captured my lips and the only though I had was, he was and alpha and I was just a shy girl, but now he was my king, my love, my life.
"My Queen" he whispered.

Hi guys!! Well, this story has come to an end, I want to say such a big thank you to everyone who read, voted, commented and subscribed! This meant a lot to me since it's my first Wattpad story! I may in the future be adding bits and pieces to the story to make it more complete and longer but as for now I'm giving it a rest. Once again, thank you and keep your imagination running. Stories may hide the truth🐺❤️