Down the Only Road I've Ever Known

So I dreamt that I was in a mall and in this one shop //that doesn't exist// and for some reason I kept yelling at the woman from behind the counter betting all this shit (bc honestly that's what I do due to over self-confidence) so I started crawling on the floor where the lady couldn't see me, and I kinda sat there until //no joke// saw Millie Brown looking at this shelf with mini vhs tapes and books, so I immediately stand up and dust myself off and approach her and the shelf and asked her, "Have you read any of these books?" And she says no, but I kinda forgot what happened between then, and I dreamt that I found stelucy at the mall and she got really excited that I showed up but we were surrounded by these people waiting for something (ironically bc Madison hates people) and I grabbed her bc I wanted to take her somewhere. I took her to my technology class (which had a lot of more light in it due to now having windows) and she sat next to me, but this fat dude who's been harassing me shows up (not irl tho lmao) and so I'm trying to punch him but he's not really affected by it, so Madison wants to go back but I didn't want her to leave me again so I told her things were going to be okay but she wanted to go meet up with Sophie, her best friend but I'm struggling to get rid of the fatto.

Weirdly, that's all I can recall, although I know there was more than that.

I just reminded myself of something I wanted to do sooo brb-