I hate you I ❤️ you

If you can tell, yes... This is a song fic. Creds to Gnash and Olivia O'Brien's 'I Hate u, I Love u' song! (Also hope you enjoy this Star)
------------------------------------------------------

Feeling used,
But I'm still missing you.
And I can't see the end of this,
Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips.
Now all this time, is passing by,
But I still can't seem to tell you why.
It hurts me every time I see you.
Realize how much I need you.

Facundo and Cierra were dating for almost two years now. Key word: were. They broke up a week ago. Why? Facundo found someone else.

I hate you, I love you.
I hate that I love you.
Don't want to, but I can't put...
Nobody else above you.

After that happened, Cierra was torn between two feelings, hate and love. She didn't know if she still loved Facundo... Or if she hated him. It seemed she felt both.

She hated him for being perfect enough for her to fall in love. And she hated herself for falling in love.

She also loved him because of how charming and perfect he was.

She missed all the memories they had.

I hate you, I love you.
I hate that I want you.
You want her, you need her.
And I'll never be her.

The girl Facundo found was named Erin. Though he seemed to hate her during freshman year, the two became really close. Cierra thought Erin had everything she didn't.

Her thoughts would continuously go,

'He likes her because she's skinny.'

'He likes her because she's pretty.'

'I bet he likes her because she's shorter.'

'He likes her because she's blonde.'

'He likes her because she has grey eyes...'

I miss you when I can't sleep,
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat.
I miss you in my front seat.
Got sand in my sweaters,
From nights we don't remember.

Facundo on the other hand, well... Though he acted like he didn't care and moved on in life. Deep down he felt as if he were dying.

He still hated Erin. But the reason why he was dating her was to keep himself from falling in love.

That cold day, he was wearing his favorite sweater. As he reached in his sweater pocket, he felt a lot of sand.

'How'd this get here?'

He would always think that every time he reached into his sweater pocket.

Do you miss me like I miss you?
Fucked around and got attached to you.

As the author once said, Facundo broke up with Cierra to prevent himself from falling in love with her. Let's just say...

He failed horribly.

He's still in love with Cierra, but he knows he can't have her back.

Friends can break your heart too.
And I'm always tired, but never of you.

Before they were even dating, they were great friends. And occasionally they would get into small and silly arguments.

When this ever happened Cierra would stop talking and give him the silent treatment, while Facundo would always apologize over and over.