Shekhawath trapped....

Who am I? Well the recent definition I found is that I am  heroine and  side actor at the same time...In my story I am the centre of attention, the director producer and script writer..We're as I perform supporting roles in the most indirect way as per the script of nature in someone's story....

Right now I am waiting in the lobby of the most luxurious hotel in Paris before I get to present...The bell boy peeped through the makeshift blinds and asked me to come out for the event...I walked with confident facade hiding my nervous goose bumps underneath the emerald suit which gave me an elegant air...My hair was pulled up into a messy bun( not intentionally...)
I parted the blinds and came out to the sharp lights and orderless clicks of cameras...

Our painting was the showstopper presentation...the master piece...

I walked  in with my entire skin coated with sticky and unnerving perspiration...I had a one of those fancy Mikes stuck to my face which was daily event except for the fact that  nobody was gonna sing..

      My eyes fell on the painting and my own Hazel eyes stared back at me filling myself with confidence in being his soul....

Hi guys I am  not a trained speaker nor do I know anything about art...Before you people throw rotten tomatoes at the poor maiden who is none other than me let me tell you that I am here to share an emotion a feeling with you.A feeling which has become the essence of my being which has thrown  a spotlight and red carpet to my other wise empty life...Many of you know me as the teen sensation Sanyukta Agarwal but this painter found his soul in me...and I found myself with him...I was dry in spite of people going mad behind the hit maker I was...Music,art,paintings,dance and yeah even inventions and innovative ideas come from human feelings... We might give different colours to our dreams or use different brushes to give identity to what is inside us but it all translates  and equates to us.Sometimes we think that leaving the person we love is extremely heroic and iconic..but no one will pause the moment and clap on it..Life is not a freaking soap..Now in this moment I am all alone once again because of what he thought was best for me..He is a part of me my heart to be more precise..Do you see any organ of your body fleeing incase it got cancer...True courage is in being together and fighting together figuring out how things work untill the end of time. I am his soul and he is my heart our mysteries lie within each other our destinies are cross linked...Randhir I know you are the only person who listened to my journals my fate was searching for yours to get interwoven with it..You are the answer to everything I ever wanted in my life please come back ..I couldn't control the fresh break of tears from my kholed eyes...I guess the makeup can't hide everything no matter how embarrassing it turns out to be...

I took sharp incomplete breathes trying to get a grip on my wild heart which was pouring out all the frustration misery and love...into words...Some parts of what happened can be retold but some can't be explained..The man who made this painting  was none but he became all of the above  to me..Randhir I know why your soul has Hazel eyes...I am charging copyright infringement on you ghostie I LOVE YOU....with that I fell on my knees  unable to hold the spasms of pain which jolted through my heart...I found the entire group of  scary critics clapping with moist eyes but my soul got ripped apart when I realised there is nothing more to be done..

And then I saw the vision which which strangely every one else saw..People pinch me Randhir Singh Shekhawath is desperately knocking the wall for some expected entrance...

Tch Tch Shekhawath you are trapped...

DEAR READERS 
I AM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BUT WHAT TO DO?THE STORY WILL END IN ONE MORE  UPDATE...GET READY FOR THE GRAND FINALE AND AT THE SAME TIME  PLEASE RECOMMEND  THIS CRAZY TALE OF SANYU AND RANDHIR TO YOUR FRIENDS...I will update within November 30th .. (semester exams )