Part 2

*A/N* I realize some of the boys are in relationships, but just disregard that for this story please! I think I might put Perrie in it somewhere, but even though I ship Elounor SO FREAKING HARD, keep in mind that this is a fictional story. Thanks!

"Is that Harry?"

"Oh, shit..." I heard Miranda mumble.

I kept staring at the boys leaving the hotel surrounded by screaming girls trying to touch them and hug them and kiss ,them. That must be so annoying. I kept my eyes on them until they cleared out of the swarm.

Louis looked up and we just happened to lock eyes, causing him to smirk and nudge Harry. Harry glanced up and saw me.

Oh, Lord.

My heart began racing as they all started towards us, their body guards blocking the now dwindling group of girls. Some of them had followed the boys' gazes, locking their furious eyes on us when they saw that we were their destination. 

When the boys reached us, Harry said "Thank you for sticking up for me back there. She was really getting on my nerves."

"It's okay," I replied. I honestly didn't think that was a big deal. What I couldn't believe is that I met Harry without fainting...

I saw Miranda pull something -it looked like a napkin- out of her purse and write something on it. She leaned over to Louis and handed it to him, whispering something into his ear. She would be trying to get with Louis. He grinned and nodded as he took the napkin from her and slid it into his pocket, then checking to see if anyone had seen the exchange. When he glanced over to me I quickly turned my attention back to Harry who was awkwardly standing there with his hands in his pockets, an adorable grin on his face, just looking at the ground.

Then, thankfully, the man whom I knew to be Paul spoke. "I think we should be getting back to the bus, boys. It was lovely to meet you girls, and Keely, thank you for defending Harry. He can be a bit sensitive sometimes," he said with a wink. He then motioned for all of the boys to head back up the hill to their bus. Four of the boys about-faced and marched up behind Paul. But Harry kept his eyes on me for a moment longer than the rest of the boys. 

"I'll be seeing you later," he said to me, and I had a feeling he meant it.

Then, as if nothing had happened, he turned around and ran up the hill to join the other boys.

We headed back to the bus stop to wait for our ride. When it arrived, Miranda and I took a seat and I sat Lily on my lap. 

"So what was that whole Harry thing about?" I asked Miranda.

"Don't act like you don't know," she said back to me, smirking.

"Um, I actually don't know." 

She chuckled. "He's totally into you," she said.

I rolled my eyes, even though my cheeks were burning at the idea. Harry Styles, the one and only, the boy whom I'd watched countless YouTube videos of, the boy whom I had a cardboard cutout of sitting in my room, the boy whom I'd been in love with since the beginning, was into me? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

"Really, Keels. Didn't you see the way he looked at you?" Miranda added.

"Even I saw it and I'm only 12," Lily told me. "You're oblivious."

"You guys are just imagining things," I shot back at both of them. "Besides, I don't want you to get my hopes up. He didn't even ask for my number." I joked, even though I kind of wished he had.

Lily just sat there quietly, almost as if she were trying to avoid saying something. I knew how bad of a liar Lily was, but Miranda.. that was a different story. Sometimes she scared me with how good she was with hiding things and getting away with it. I pushed the thought from my mind.