Ch.1 Do I have to wear a collar?

Hey sorry about the pic...... and beware about cussing.....

Name: Woof Pack
Age: Unknown
Gender: female
Race: Werewolf and Human

Woof POV
I am in the mystery forest..... I saw a hunter I growled, he heard me, he pointed his gun at me and shot. He misses HAHA!!!! But I felt sharp pain in my stomach..... I looked dwn to see me bleeding..... I looked to my side to see a small boy with fear in his eyes, and then sadness. I ran while the hunter kept trying to shoot me. I came across a mansion, I walked to the tower and laid there. Until darkness consumed me. From blood loss. I wake up, to the shining moon. I saw a white pink ends haired male.... We stared and stared.
"Your injured....." I turn on my back and he look at the bullet wound. "Come on girl, I'll fix that injury for you." I limped after him, we walked into the mansion and I looked at it in awe. We went upstairs and in a room. He went into the bathroom and got bandages. I looked around. He came back and picked me up. He started the water. I saw steam and I jumped in and water splashed everywhere, he washed my fur and the wound which hurt.
'His so kind' I say in my head.
"There all better." There was a knock at the door and also I'm dried. He opened the door to revile a dark and light gray haired boy that looked like a butler.
"Subaru what is that mutt doing in the house?!" He asked angrily at so called Subaru. I growled at him to only be kicked by the gray haired boy. I whimpered.
"Reiji be nice to my dog!!!!" Subaru yelled and rushed over to me petting me as I lick his face.
"That mutt...., we'll get to the Limo got it?" Reiji left. I walked after him when he was leaving, he turned and looked at me. He sighed and got a- a.... A collar.... He put the collar on me!!!! He pulled on the leash as I followed. We were don't stairs and u saw 5 guys including Reiji..... I jumped in the car and sat on the floor. Reiji looked at me in a shocked way but he hid it.
"Subaru who's this cute dog~" a red at the ends white haired fedora hat guy asked.
"She's my dog and her name is....."
"Woof..." I said he just thought of me just being a dog.
"Woof her name if Woof." Subaru said. Another red head laughed he looked like mr. Fedora but his was shorter way shorter.

Time skip~
I was dragged around the whole school wearing a collar... I hate collars!!
----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys Iko-Chan here well this is my fist book I made plz enjoy!! Well Yui isn't in this book ok... Well what do u think might happen to Woof and what is her past? Will Subaru find out she can turn human who knows. Comment and vote plz!! Also follow maybe? I don't have many,... Sadly only 2 at the time.....