Ch.2 The brothers and their secret also Woof's secret

Hi guys Iko-Chan well guys plz follow meh I am still a starter and go follow SpiritTheRebel she's a good friend of mine and she hasn't updated her stories in forever tho so would ya guys cheer her up!!

Iko POV
After Subaru put me in a collar *growls* I had to obey....like a dog....
"Woof come here girl!" Subaru yelled from somewhere. "Woof!" I turned around and he was behind me! He looked mad.... "I TOLD YOU TO COME!!" He yelled at me. I whimpered and backed away.... He was MAD I MEAN MAD!!!! I turned and ran, I felt my time running out so I went in a random room. I then tuned into a human but naked...., so when I started to hear footsteps I hid under the bed, like a idiot. "Woof!!!!!"

"Subaru what is all this yelling about?" Reiji asked/yelled.

"Yeah Subaru~" Someone else said?

"Your so noisey" (Sorry if I spelled it wrong)

"ORE-SAMA WAS SLEEPING!!"

"Teddy says your loud..."

I took a peek and saw....

0-0 My eyes popped out of my head

"Hmmm who are you?" I was grab and pulled from under the bed, all of them looked at me as I tried to cover my self.... They were blushing..

"Who are you?" Reiji asked.

"Woof......" I whispered..... Subaru looked at me surprised, but then remembered and looked away.

"So Woof.... your a werewolf?" Subaru growled, I nodded....

"What's your full name?" Reiji asked.

"Woof Pack..." I kept on whispering.

'Their weird....'

Mr. Fedora let me go, I ran through the mansion doors and into the Mystery Forest. I was were my parent's house....was....now... it was burnt to the ground.... I looked at in shock.... I heard something behind me to only see them....