Ch. 11

Lita-

A few weeks after Trish's injury, Candice was making comments. "Geez, why is everyone talking about Stratus so much as if she's the Women's Champion?" I heard Candice speak.

"What are you trying to say?" Torrie asked. "I'm just saying that she's not relevant. She's at home because she couldn't defend herself. I mean geez, you-"

I cut her off and speared her before throwing punches at her. Candice began to fight back. That's when the boys came in. Matt and Edge were the first to move as they pulled us apart.
I glared at Candice as she looked at me. "I should of expected that from you, Lita. No words. Just action."
"Well actions speak louder than words, bitch. Oh and Candice, never speak about Trish ever again."

The younger Hardy stepped up and looked at the two of us. "What happened here?" He asked. Candice acted like the victim. "Jeff, she attacked me. For no reason." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah for no reason." I said sarcastically. Jeff raised an eyebrow and looked towards me. "I know Lita. And she doesn't attack people for no reason, Candice. I think you provoked her." Candice's face fell as I had a small smirk.

That's when my attention went on my match for tonight. I had a match for the Women's Championship that was vacant after Trish leaving. My opponent was Mickie James, but the idea Vince wanted was for me to win it and become champion. All I had to do, was make it look good. And that's what I plan on doing.

Heading for the locker room, I spotted my opponent. "Hey Mickie!" I ran over to her with a smile. "Hey Lita. Ready for our match?" The smaller one returned the smile. I nodded. "I'm going to go and get ready. I'll see you in the ring." "See you there."

Mickie-

When Lita went inside, I decide to go to the vending machines. Once I got there, Candice was standing there looking at me. Oh great, what does she want?

"Hello Mickie. I heard that you're having a match for the Women's Championship against Lita. But you know what sounds better than having  Lita winning?" Candice asked playing with that stupid wand.

"What are you getting at Candice? What would be better?" I asked crossing my arms and looking at the woman in front of me. "I'm just saying, instead of having Lita with all of the attention, we could always have me..I mean you in the spotlight as champion."

"Look I don't know what ypur planning, but I don't care. So please, leave me alone." I said with my attention on the machine. "MJ, look. I want something better for you. Like you being champion. You don't want to be a jobber now do you?" I looked back at her. "Like I said, I don't know what you're planning, but I don't want any part of it. All I'm going to do is go in that match and put on a good show." Once again, I turned my body around back to the machine.

Before I knew it, my head was slammed against the machine. My attacker pulled my arm and pushed me back into the machine. Now on the ground, I looked up to see Candice next to Melina and Victoria. I got on my knees, but fell back down as another person attacked me from the side. The person kicked me in the side as I wrapped my arm around my ribcage.

"Pick her up!" I heard Candice call out. Two pairs of arms grabbed a hold of me and lifted me up from the ground. Looking at the two, it was Victoria and Jazz. Melina walked up to me and slapped me across the face. "You know, I hate to do this, but I should be in that match tonight." Candice spoke up. Her allies pushed me towards her. Immediately, Candice hit me with her Candywrapper. I held onto my head and looked up at the four. Candice pointed towards me. "Jazz finish her!" And with that Jazz got me with a Bitch Clamp. I slowly became unconscious.

Candice-

After talking to Vince, I was able to convince him to let me be in the title shot since Mickie couldn't do it. I had my opportunity, but he cancelledit for tonight and said it will happen at the next pay-per-view. I smiled and went to go speak with Lita.

Once I walked up to her, she was ready to strike. "What do you want now? I know what happened to Mickie."

"I'm just here to let you know that your match for the Women's Championship has been postponed until the next pay-per-view." She nodded. "Ok. Mickie will be fine by then." She shrugged as I smirked. "Oh, I forgot to mention that Mickie will no longer be your opponent." This angered the red head. "What? What did you do?" "Oh nothing. Vince thought it would be a better idea for me to be your opponent. I mean I have to agree. Someone like me, should be in the title shot. So I guess I'll see you later. Bye Lita~"