"wanna move in?"

Troye stirred awake to the bright white light that shone from Connor's window. He felt an arm that was wrapped around his blanketed body but was laid the other way where he couldn't see the boy's face. He sighs deeply and smiles, before turning himself around to find Connor sound asleep.

His arm was still wrapped around him however, and Troye was able to slip out his arm from his hold and moved his hands to his angelic pale cheek and brushed his fingers on the surface. He smiles to himself as Connor stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake up fully and instead was capable of  pulling his body closer to his', where Troye's head was almost to his chest - where his legs were dangling off of the bed, of course.

He giggles softly and admires his soft facial features with his thin lips closed and everything was so silent, he could hear him breathing through his nose. Troye brings his hand up to his nose and pinches the side just slightly. Immediately Connor's mouth opens into an 'O' shape and he attempts to take in a breath. He gasps and his eyes flutter open when Troye takes his hand off, now laughing as his boyfriend groaned at him.

"Oh, haha," Connor says sarcastically as Troye continues to giggle next to him. He rolls over on top of him where the blankets begin to fall and positions his hands on the sides of his face so that he was looking down at the beautiful creature that was his boyfriend. When he felt his skin on his, it reminded the two that they were still both naked. "Hi."

"Morning," he hums. "You sleep well?"

"Yes, that was until you almost stopped my breathing."

"I wanted you to wake up." He pouts.

"There are so many other ways to wake someone up you doofus," Connor responds.

"Shut up and kiss me."

He laughs but closes the space between them and they both meet into a soft and brief kiss, their chests pressed together before Troye breaks away, grimacing slightly. "Never mind. Morning kisses aren't for me."

Connor gasps in shock playfully. "Rude."

However he gets off of him lazily and walks over to his dresser on the other side of the room to get a fresh set of clothes. He didn't feel really exposed at all as at this point, he was comfortable around Troye with or without anything on. But he did feel a blush burn on his cheeks as he began to turn around to ask if he wanted to take a shower first. Troye's eyes were practically staring through his body but with complete heart eyes with his back just slumped against the head board of the bed, the white sheets still able to cover his bottom half but they were both semi-hard. Troye mentally groaned because he knew he'd have to take a cold shower.

"I'm one lucky man," he says contently, as Connor turned back around shyly to get his clothes.

"Quit staring at my ass," Connor rolled his eyes, though he couldn't see. He pulls out a random T-shirt and some sweatpants, assuming they were going to stay in. "Wanna do anything today?"

"Honestly after last night, I don't think I can walk," he admits.

"Oh stop overreacting," he turns to face him, half naked with his pants. "I wasn't that rough, was I?"

Troye quirks an eyebrow and to prove his point, he got out of the bed just fine but as he planted his feet on the floor and stood up, he - quite dramatically - shrieked out in pain and placed his hands on his thighs with a hunched back, screaming silently as he looked over at him in pain. "What did you do to me?"

Connor just laughed. "You're ridiculous."

Obviously he was and Troye stood up normally and laughed to himself. He made his way over to the now clothed boy and pecked his lips. "But really, my legs are kinda sore. Wanna slug off?"