You break up

Draco's been avoiding me for the past week or more and it's killing me, he tried his hardest to avoid me in potions AND Herbology, we were supposed to be partners but Snape allowed him to change partners. I caught him staring st me a couple of times but when I looked at him he quickly looked away. I sighed but it was shakier then usual. Herbology we HAD to work together because Professor Sprout wouldn't let us change. I tried to talk to him god knows how many times but I just gave up walking away.

Footsteps were heard behind me and there stood Draco but he's said the word that I never wanted to hear. "I wanna break up" I didn't know how to feel, hurt, angry and disappointed. I walked to the girls dormitory with my head down bump into someone. Crabbe he smiled at me and walked away, tears started to appear in my already bloodshot eyes. Pansy stood laughing.

"Did Draco finally dump his pathetic mudblood girlfriend" my mouth opened. "He can finally be with me" she smirked walking away. Is that why he broke up with me? I sat on my bed wiping my eyes when I heard the door open.

"Y/N" I looked up to find my ex boyfriend who had a sympathetic look I just scoffed turning to face the other wall, he ignored the scoff and crouched in front of me trying to hold my hands to which I pulled away. "Just let me explain" I rolled my eyes.

"Malfoy just go away there's nothing to explain, you can't just come crawling back after what happened half an hour ago" He just sat there with a shocked expression. "Please leave" I croaked but he didn't move an inch. "GO!" I screamed. He dropped his head but stood up anyway, when he got to the door he turned and looked at me, of course I never made eye contact otherwise I'd cry more.

"I love you.." He left slamming the door leaving me to my own thoughts of if I still love him or not..

~~~~

Part 2?xx